A bit cheeky.. but if anyone would help a 13 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnokia

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Im a 13 year old kid whos dad dosnt believe in points cards. Thinks its a waste of money. I just want to get 1 VC Game.

Is there any kind person that for a one off will help, and buy a wii points card and pm me the code Id be very greatful! Ill try to do a favour in return.

Or im not sure if u can buy points with cred card and send to an other wii. Please help me?

Im new to the forums

you can use credit card to buy wii points on that particular wii..?

Your request has

Just buy the points over the wii
There cheaper

Last edited:
ajnokia said:
Im a 13 year old kid whos dad dosnt believe in points cards. Thinks its a waste of money. I just want to get 1 VC Game.

Is there any kind person that for a one off will help, and buy a wii points card and pm me the code Id be very greatful! Ill try to do a favour in return.

Or im not sure if u can buy points with cred card and send to an other wii. Please help me?

Im new to the forums

Send me your Wii via UPS and I will load it up with 2000 points, then send it back!

I cant buy it over the wii my dad wont allow me to buy poionts!

Nah! They would notice trust me. It ain't mine its the whole familys wii. But if anyone does end up feeling kind and decides to buy a wii card and dosnt want the points just pm me! Ill try to return a favour

Quick question: You said they'd notice, because it's the whole family's Wii. So why wouldn't they notice if someone off WiiChat buys them for you? Or do you just plan to tell Dad you duped some kid on the internet into sending you Wii Points. :D

SukhKular said:
Quick question: You said they'd notice, because it's the whole family's Wii. So why wouldn't they notice if someone off WiiChat buys them for you? Or do you just plan to tell Dad you duped some kid on the internet into sending you Wii Points. :D

sounds like a scam and a half. sukhkular wrote exactly what i was about to write.

no offence but if your dad wont let you do it then you need to respect his wishes. if its a family thing then your whole family should chip in and get the points not a stranger over the internet.

Hmm, never thought about buying Wii points over the net for someone. Good Long distance gift :thumbsup:

K sorry guys am not scamming you. My dad wont let me buy them. He'd find out where my money went!

Ok - if anyone decides to buy him some wii points then put me on the list too - I'll take free wii points also please :ihih: oh, and if you are feeling really generous I'll just get you a list of games I still want and I will give you a PO box to ship them to. :thumbsup:

ajnokia said:
K sorry guys am not scamming you. My dad wont let me buy them. He'd find out where my money went!

well, sorry to break it to you but what would your dad be MORE mad at? the fact that you suckered a bunch of kids on a website or took your own money into a family wii? :nono:

i understand what youre saying but no one will buy you wii points volunterally. it just doesnt work that way:frown2:

just either convince him too, say "dad its 5-10 bucks for a game! thats a great price considering they used to be 40 bucks in the day!" or say "dad, its my money i can do what i want with it, its like like im going to buy drugs" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back