A C E is leaving

riordan_85

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2011
Quad Cities, IA
hey all my GE friends, i am posting today to inform you all that i will prolly not be online at all after next week, i received a job offer in North Dakota and since there is 1000 miles difference from my wii, it looks like i will be done. i had great pleasure in teaming up with all of you guys and dominating, so with my last week here, shoot me an invite and play some final games.

have a great one guys.

Noooooo, good luck with the job bud :)

Take the wii with you, or buy another and take it.....you will be missed we have'nt partied up in ages ......expect invites bud !!!!!

[video=youtube;XqT54C3pNpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqT54C3pNpI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

It's sad to see you go bud. You've been a great ally throughout the game, and I can only wish you the best of luck with wherever you go next.

Good luck pal :).

Good luck with the new job, buddy. Hope it pays big bucks. We'll miss seeing your ugly mug around here.

thanx for all the well wishes, ego, yes it pays pretty well. it has to for me to leave my daughter and old lady behind. its decent, the company is giving me housing so thats a plus. il be runnin heavy equipment in the oil fields. woo hoo 6-7 days a week 12+hr days

You are gonna be so tired! Well, drop in and let us know how things are with ya. I plan on getting to the Quad Cities sometime later this year. Maybe, if ya get back, we can hook up and go fishing sometime. I know none of the good fishing holes.

yeah, once it gets pretty nice out, il show ya some good spots.

to Meth leopard, BC Nacho, and VOl, good games last night, that game in the docks was a freakin dog fight, it was intense. then i lost my ads after that and i went to ****. hope to get some more in.

they were some good games. im kinda in school right now. words cant describe my hatred for school. but ill probably be on friday night and saturday night if youre still around we can play a little. just when you get to 56 you gotta go. kinda sucks ass

yeah, i know, at least i got a couple weeks with the ivana, at first i didnt like it much, but now im used to it and got it down. i played 3 games of conflict yesterday and i totaled 90-13.

damn. hope i can make it to that point before i have to get a job. but if you ever get back on and im on shoot me an invite. id be glad to play

Back