A Canadian Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
X@vier said:
It doesn't look like we are going to get 32 players, maybe u should change the the number of players and give a date till when people can sign up.

~X
I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think we can reach 32. The plans in the first post will go on as planned, for the time being.

Prez, Count me in the tournament. I will add everyone once the list reaches his Max 32, untill Than, put me in the list, For those who would like to add me now, and would like to challange me anytime, Send me a PM to tell me.

Anyways great idea Prez !

Demon Slayer said:
Prez, Count me in the tournament. I will add everyone once the list reaches his Max 32, untill Than, put me in the list, For those who would like to add me now, and would like to challange me anytime, Send me a PM to tell me.

Anyways great idea Prez !
Thanks, great to have you :)

lol we are at 23 and it has only been a week. We can easily make 32 and be prepared to start in another week (tops)

Celeste said:
Sure I'll join =)
My code is below my sig.
Great to have you, fellow Torontonian.
Subarnu said:
lol we are at 23 and it has only been a week. We can easily make 32 and be prepared to start in another week (tops)
5 days to be exact. We have plenty of time really.

I anna be placed in teh waiting list/replacement, atm im having...... issues.

Last edited:
For those who want to add me, Demon Slayer clearly doesn't fit, so put as name "Jay" Hey prez could you put that in the list please ^^

Demon Slayer said:
For those who want to add me, Demon Slayer clearly doesn't fit, so put as name "Jay" Hey prez could you put that in the list please ^^
Sure thing.

got a Private message from u XD
I am in !
code and nickname is on my sig.

thanks for the pm. i'm game. i'll pm you my friend code when i have it. i'm not at home right now. you'll have it by monday. thanks for setting this all up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back