A chance for a new chance?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey. I'm thinking something, should I buy another remote to play with my family becuase I'm having my B-Day party a day after the Wii comes out so I will have family over, then Thanks Giving. Perhaps I shall buy that extra Wiimote and try to get my family members to play together? None of them are gamers except for my one cousin who just plays at pogo.com.

Anyone else planning to get their family/friends who aren't gamers involved into this?

well the wii is for anybody including non gamers but i wont get an extra wiimote cuz my cousins will probably ruin it

i dont have any kids near my age come to the family party, the youngest is like 29.

I'm gonna get my family playin fo' sure, would be a right laugh, so I recommend you get more Wiimotes, imagine watching say your gran and your younger cousin playing Wii Tennis, will always be a laugh :) so yeah get more

My mother is a nongamer and i have been thikning of getting a second controller if i ever get a wii. Maybe she will change her mind about videogaming :)
As for you. I think you SHOULD buy it, a very good idea indeed. You could play Redsteel multiplayer xD

Buy the set, buddy. No matter how old your cousins are they'll love to take you on at a boxing match.

Cap'n Meow said:
Buy the set, buddy. No matter how old your cousins are they'll love to take you on at a boxing match.

greykirby, yah multiplayer red steel!

and jeeze cap'n, THANKS.

yea, i will want my family playing my wii because i had my sister try a game out for my ds and so my mom went and baught it so yea, i will deffinitely have them play it

I am planning on getting four wii-motes because since I have five bros. I can kick their ass in the multiplayer games. Everytime we play I end up winning almost all the time.

Back