a chatroom for brawl goin on?

Sevn.7

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
Its so hard to get a game goin with this stupid friend code system, a chat room would help anyone know of an active one?

I really wish the game would allow you to invite friends to your game. It sucks seeing 10 of your friends sitting in "online" mode and then have none of them join. It seems that an option to invite them to your game would really help things out. How was this overlooked? It seems obvious.

That's what rooms are for, people. Create a room and then wait for them to enter, oh and whoever wants to add me look at my sig.

technodj said:
Welcome to online gaming....1998.

LOL! Seriously. Either they're playing a cruel joke on us, or they haven't even peeked at the online game arena from even 1996.

I think someone should organize an IRC channel that way we can all interact and setup matches much faster.

sebby said:
I think someone should organize an IRC channel that way we can all interact and setup matches much faster.

There is an IRC channel for this: irc.us.gamesurge.net #Smashworld

{Axtlár} said:
What's an IRC?

Also known as Internet Relayed Chat or Multiplayer Notepad, using programs like mIRC or X-Chat you can talk to other people.

Just log onto Irc.us.gamesurge.net and /join #smashworld if you need help PM me.

Back