A Cheap Nintendo Wii - How to Find One

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
So you are looking for a Nintendo Wii Console, or maybe just some Nintendo Wii Accessories. This article will show you the best places to find these items at the price you are looking for. Now before we begin, know that the product you are looking for is in hot demand. Nationwide, the Nintendo Wii game console has become such a rarity that they are close to non-existant in the non-internet retail world. Below I will attempt to give you some tips for finding the Wii you are looking for at the price you want.

1. Fish where the fishes are. What is meant by this is that in order to find a nintendo wii, don't just go to places you think they might be at and make a trip to your local Walmart or Fred Meyer. Go online to a website that specializes in selling video game systems such as the Nintendo Wii. By doing this you will gain an unfair advantage over others searching aimlessly, hunting and pecking through the crowded lines asking the sales clerk the same question thousands have asked him before.

2. Don't be afraid to buy second hand. If you really want a Cheap Nintendo Wii and you don't want to wait, this may be a great option for you. Most people decide to sell their wii because of two reasons:

A. They tried it, and it wasn't for them.

B. They bought it for the sole purpose of selling it.

People aren't in the business of selling broken nintendo wii's. Nintendo wii systems are very durable and they sell better when they work. Most often a person wouldn't risk their reputation by selling a bogus unit.

3. Read the fine print. If you are buying second hand on somewhere like ebay or craigslist, be sure that you know exactly what you are buying. Don't be afraid to ask questions, if they aren't answered, then you probably don't want to buy the product. All too often someone buys a product on ebay and they find out they bought the "case" of something rather than the actual unit. Simply stated, read what they are selling.

4. Go to websites that directly deal in selling Cheap Nintendo Wii consoles or Cheap Nintendo Wii games. If they specialize in it, there must be a reason. And chances are, they will have product to back it up.

5. Be educated on the product. Visit online forums, read articles and get a good idea of how much an item like this should cost. Determine just how much you really want to pay for your Cheap Nintendo Wii product. The more you know, the better decisions you will make along the way.

These are just some simple ideas to ponder when buying a Cheap Nintendo Wii Console, Cheap Nintendo Wii Games or Accessories. If you are looking for an excellent price, make sure you know what you are buying and whether or not you've thought it through enough to make a wise buying decision.

this is great stuff, anyone can find this helpful, me, you, that one guy and someone else, i hope this helps out

source- http://www.buzzle.com/articles/a-cheap-nintendo-wii-how-to-find-one.html

Another really good place to search is on Ebay. It's still early enough to order and have the item arrive at your house before Xmas. My girlfriend ordered our Wii from ebay last September and everything arrived perfectly.
Just keep your eyes open for cheap deals because they are out there.

One cool tool I came across is eBaySweep. If you install the software you can search eBay of Wii right from your desktop. It's simple but extremely effective in finding those 'ending soon' auctions.
You can download it for free at www.ebaysweep.com

The tips in the original post were completely worthless. I don't see how any of that is helpful. Most of it makes no sense, and anything that does is common sense.

As for buying them on eBay, I'd start doing that now. As in right now. They're only going to get more expensive by the day, and the prices are already jacked up. New ones now go from anywhere from $400-600 with most around $450 (or so I've been told). Used ones are still going to be over $300.

It'll get insane around Christmas. Heck, I'm tempted to throw my Wii up on eBay and make a huge profit, since I never play it anyway.

pimpinkins said:
Another really good place to search is on Ebay. It's still early enough to order and have the item arrive at your house before Xmas. My girlfriend ordered our Wii from ebay last September and everything arrived perfectly.
Just keep your eyes open for cheap deals because they are out there.

One cool tool I came across is eBaySweep. If you install the software you can search eBay of Wii right from your desktop. It's simple but extremely effective in finding those 'ending soon' auctions.
You can download it for free at www.ebaysweep.com

Just look at the rating of the seller and make sure you won't get ripped off. I'm always careful about buying anything off of Ebay.

Back