Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A Cheap Nintendo Wii - How to Find One

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by zapasant, Nov 29, 2007.

1. zapasant

zapasant Where is your god now?

Wii Friend Code: 2887-9874-6238-6951
    2887-9874-6238-6951

this is great stuff, anyone can find this helpful, me, you, that one guy and someone else, i hope this helps out

source- http://www.buzzle.com/articles/a-cheap-nintendo-wii-how-to-find-one.html

2. pimpinkins

pimpinkins WiiChat Member

Another really good place to search is on Ebay. It's still early enough to order and have the item arrive at your house before Xmas. My girlfriend ordered our Wii from ebay last September and everything arrived perfectly.
    Just keep your eyes open for cheap deals because they are out there.

One cool tool I came across is eBaySweep. If you install the software you can search eBay of Wii right from your desktop. It's simple but extremely effective in finding those 'ending soon' auctions.
    You can download it for free at www.ebaysweep.com

3. Atomheart

Atomheart M'bating to Z Suit Samus

The tips in the original post were completely worthless. I don't see how any of that is helpful. Most of it makes no sense, and anything that does is common sense.

As for buying them on eBay, I'd start doing that now. As in right now. They're only going to get more expensive by the day, and the prices are already jacked up. New ones now go from anywhere from $400-600 with most around $450 (or so I've been told). Used ones are still going to be over $300.

It'll get insane around Christmas. Heck, I'm tempted to throw my Wii up on eBay and make a huge profit, since I never play it anyway.

4. K LoLo

K LoLo Wii Addict

I'd rather wait until I can find one in the store. No way I'm going to pay double for something just because its hard to find. I would have just worked harder if thats the case.

5. manufan15

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Just look at the rating of the seller and make sure you won't get ripped off. I'm always careful about buying anything off of Ebay.