A childs hero

Well, considering anyone of rational mind judges Sonic's games to be utter **** since the beginning of the 21st century, ... yeah. I am. Sonic can piss off.

Have you played heroes, the remakes on gamecube

And generations

those are good

Color too

There has not been a f zero game for 7 years

I guess I win

Last edited:
Have you played heroes, the remakes on gamecube

And generations

those are good

Color too

Heroes has an average rating 68/100... That is not a good rating, especially if you consider eight-point-eight.

Generations was good; nothing more.

Colors scores similar to generations, but lower.

Considering Sonic is your hero, I sense a massive amount of bias... :lol: These three games don't make up for the countless other shitty games that happened '06 and after.

There has not been a f zero game for 7 years

I guess someone wins

I'd rather have just a few fantastic title, than some sparse average ones and multiple loads of ****. ;)

06 and the werhog one was Horrible

Heroes got down a point'S cause it was to hard

AND SOMEONES'S biased

Sonic is coming back and your scared it's understandable

Heroes got down a point'S cause it was to hard

No, it scored poorly because of it's haywire controls and piss-poor camera, among other smaller things.

AND SOMEONES'S biased

I was just joking with Falcon and his memeism at first, but no, not biased at all. I'm hardly a fan of F-zero; don't own a single one. I've only played a good deal of 'em by borrowing/PC.

Sonic is coming back and your scared it's understandable

... Why would I be scared if the hedgehog manages to inspire more of the great games he once hosted longer than a decade ago? :lol: Less herpaderp rationalizations of what I'm saying, more legitimate responses bro.

Last edited:
And you're just mad that Sonic's legacy has been utterly ****ing ruined over the past few years. :p

... And in all honesty, I don't blame ya.

Back