a couple "noobish" questions...

dirty305bo

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2009
sorry but im new to the nintendo wii world and i had a few questions...

1st: is wii sports playable online? (my gf's dad also just got it and we wanted to play this game together) if not what games are that are similar to wii sports?

2nd: are SD Magic Gate cards readable on the wii? (the ones that fit the PSP)

3rd: with the wii Speak mic. can you sit in a "lobby" or on the main menu and talk to friends? Also do any games like wii sports support the mic.?

Again im sorry for the "noob" questions but id like to know before i go spending more money on these things..

First Question: No, Wii Sports isn't playable online currently.. Who knows, they could bring out Wii Sports 2, Online!

Sorry, I don't know the answer to the other questions as I'm in-experienced in them.

alright cool, well what games do support the mic that have stuff like bowling, tennis, etc.?

the memory stick on the psp is the same size as a magic gate sd memory card for a camera. i have a sony camera (i forget the model) that supports the "memory stick" from my psp, when i want to put one of my pictures on the display of my psp i just pop in the "memory stick" and save it.

i guess ill have to buy an adapter.

sorry but im new to the nintendo wii world and i had a few questions...

1st: is wii sports playable online? (my gf's dad also just got it and we wanted to play this game together) if not what games are that are similar to wii sports?

2nd: are SD Magic Gate cards readable on the wii? (the ones that fit the PSP)

3rd: with the wii Speak mic. can you sit in a "lobby" or on the main menu and talk to friends? Also do any games like wii sports support the mic.?

Again im sorry for the "noob" questions but id like to know before i go spending more money on these things..
"the ones that fit the PSP"
i never said that the PSP has a SD card, but.....it will support one.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats wierd then b/c mines does i swear. why would i lie and im spaeaking from experiance b/c ive swaped them out several times. But whatever it doesnt matter anymore b/c i went out and bought the right memory card for the wii and i have anonther camera that has a memory card that fits the wii also so now i can use the photo channel.
BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE

Back