A couple of questions

Immortal

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Well I might buy another console from this generation (I have the wii) so I want to ask you guys something....about the friends list, everyone says it sucks but I dont know why...could someone tell me ? and this is a random question I dont think someone would know but what the heck ? when the ps1 came out after a while a small ps1 came out and same with the ps2 do u think there ganna do this with the ps3 ? and I heard the ps3 can use a wireless headset for online gaming...is it true ?
Thanks

Immortal said:
Well I might buy another console from this generation (I have the wii) so I want to ask you guys something....about the friends list, everyone says it sucks but I dont know why...could someone tell me ? and this is a random question I dont think someone would know but what the heck ? when the ps1 came out after a while a small ps1 came out and same with the ps2 do u think there ganna do this with the ps3 ? and I heard the ps3 can use a wireless headset for online gaming...is it true ?
Thanks

Wireless headset with blue tooth, yes it works. As for the size, who knows to be honest.

Sounds a bit harsh lee lol :p. I'm not really sure but know one really knows whether a new version is going to come out or no-one would get the original? But we know we have seen 3 different colours, only 1 is out now.

WiiGod said:
Sounds a bit harsh lee lol :p. I'm not really sure but know one really knows whether a new version is going to come out or no-one would get the original? But we know we have seen 3 different colours, only 1 is out now.

yea im sorry but i have answered loads of questions like this now and its getting boring :zzz:

Back