A Few Questions

Dirtmuncher111

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2007
Dallas, TX
Wii Online Code
7851-1502-0097-6885
Hey guys i have a few questions but right now i can only remember a couple but ill post them later when they come to mind lol. anyhow...

1. With Meta Knight, how do you stay in flight with the UP + B move. I have accidentally done it before but didn't know how.

2. When creating chat dealios (sorry, forgot what they are called, its the thing where you put in text so that if you press 1 or 2 during an online match, it says the text above you) how do you use the left and right ones. I just know how to do the up and down ones.

3. What exactly are the online friend icons that you unlock after unlocking all characters?

4. What is All-Star mode?

I know i had more earlier but they just don't come to mind. Thank you!

1. in-flight as in glide? Just don't press any buttons and you will continue to glide forward.

2. Pressing left or right on your dpad will activate them. It's in your profile in the friend roster.

3. no idea

4. it's when you fight all the characters, much like classic mode. But you fight with all 35 characters.

correction on all star. its not like classic. you have one life for the whole thing. your damage caries over between matches. in between matches you have three hearts at your disposal but thats three for the entire game so use wisely

I think just two more.
1) I tried to change my controls by going to the options menu, pressing controls, then pressed my name. I changed it and it saved, and anytime i go back to it the right ones are still there. But say if i want to play subspace emmisary, the old controls are used. I am guessing this is because i am not playing under the name where the controls are saved under, but i didn't see anywhere where i can 'sign in' under my name. How can I do this?
2) How do you record video? Because there is a section in the vault i think where it shows your recordings. Mine just shows like an example but how do you do this?

Back