a few things

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
has brawls jap release date been pushed?? silly question but i couldnt confirm...

is it just me or does snake not look all that good... just a thought... his B moves dont look all that great...

would you just play a PC for his/her FS... sonics one looks very very week but kirbys looks very strong if you unleash it high in the map so they fly out and get and instant KO

toomstone said:
has brawls jap release date been pushed?? silly question but i couldnt confirm...

is it just me or does snake not look all that good... just a thought... his B moves dont look all that great...

would you just play a PC for his/her FS... sonics one looks very very week but kirbys looks very strong if you unleash it high in the map so they fly out and get and instant KO

1: 31st

2: It's All How You Use Them.

3: You Mean CP? Computer? Oh, And Sonic's Final Smash Is Pretty Powerful. He Can Just Run You Over... >_< And Kirby's Final Smash Gets Put Wherever You Were When You released It. So, Just Jump Up, Activate it, Then KO'd.

Last edited:
What are you talking about??? Sonic's final smash looks like one of the best, he just repeatedly rams into all of the characters!

toomstone said:

yeah to the 31st, it was originally supposed to be on the 24th,

snake is pretty good, his b-moves are pretty sweet, i think you are thinking that because of a video you might have seen where the person playing as snake sucked

probably not, i don't think they differ that much......

all have their advantages/disadvantages

i.e. with sonic's you get muliple chances to hit your opponents

with kirby's if you use yours too far away, your fsa is totally wasted

toomstone said:
i'm with you on that one man....his moves seem sorta...awkward for lack of a better word...i'm sure he'll still be competative though once we use him..cant push a game back this far and still have broken characters

snake looks hard to master, but he has the unique advantage of having smash moves with ordenance, so he might be lethal if you know how to use him.

Well, look at the end of that 5 minute video that Brawl Central put up. Snake pulled off some good combos. But I do agree that he may be hard to master, but when you do finally master him, I say he'll be one of the best chrs.

Shoko said:
Well, look at the end of that 5 minute video that Brawl Central put up. Snake pulled off some good combos. But I do agree that he may be hard to master, but when you do finally master him, I say he'll be one of the best chrs.
I agree. I mean, his d-smash has him shoot a missile at the ground!
Missile+enemy contact=KABOOM!

Well so is samus's except her's is her giant gun, i don't get your point but yeah i guess.

Snake will be one of the best characters, he's going to be strong, probably slow too. But the combos i saw are pretty good.

with his Bdown you have to wait for someone to come close on one is that silly

Back