A good Party Game for Teens to Play (4 player)

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
:wink: lookin for a good 4 player teen party game, wii sports, and I got 2 guitars gor GH, we will take turns i guess, any others i could rent

Hey first off I am pretty new here but I bought mario party 8 and had a ball with it I just purchases Mario strikers so I am gonna pop that in, in a bit

flight1991 said:
:wink: lookin for a good 4 player teen party game, wii sports, and I got 2 guitars gor GH, we will take turns i guess, any others i could rent
Look to the right side of the screen.

See the "Search WiiChat.com"?

Below it is "Advanced Search". Click it.

For key word, just put in: party

Select "Search titles only"

On the list of forums, highlight "Nintendo Wii Forums"

Click [Search Now]

Repeat for all future questions, replacing keyword appropriately.

If your question hasn't been discussed and answered before, then start a new thread.

thanks everyone, any more other then Mario party?

Smash Bros Brawl = the solution to ALL multiplayer gaming needs for the next fifteen years.

AutumnWind said:
Smash Bros Brawl = the solution to ALL multiplayer gaming needs for the next fifteen years.
Not everyone likes one-on-one fighting games of that sort.

For the price you could rent a game, you could download Bomberman '93 on the VC. It's as good as the SNES version in my opinion and it can support up to 5 players (with at least one Gamecube controller). It's so simple but so addictive.

sremick said:
Not everyone likes one-on-one fighting games of that sort.

Yes. Yes, everyone does. If they don't, they actually do but just don't know it yet.

On a more serious note, I wonder where you got the impression that Smas Bros was a 1-on-1 fighting game? I'm going to assume that you've never even played it before. Correct if I'm wrong.

AutumnWind said:
On a more serious note, I wonder where you got the impression that Smas Bros was a 1-on-1 fighting game? I'm going to assume that you've never even played it before. Correct if I'm wrong.
It was from what I read before plus the videos I saw. On revisiting the IGN page I see you can have 4-way fights but it's still a fighting game, not about working through levels and such but focused just on you fighting some other guy with special moves and such in various settings, seeing who can get the others' health down to 0 first.

I'm not saying I won't buy it... I used to play games like that a long time ago... but I'd hardly call it the ultimate party game. Wii Sports, Mario Party or Guitar Hero would be better. I'm not enthused though about the uncreative way that SSBB uses the Wii controller... you'd think they'd actually take advantage of it somehow, at lease use the nunchuk and analog stick.

Back