a idea!

stu

wii owner
May 26, 2006
London,UK
Wii Online Code
4982-9370-5014-0207
i think that for the virtual console you should be able to have like a 5 minute preview of the game

try before you buy

what do you think?

Narr they will be games that we all know (and have probably played) but i wont be downloading many games (got most of the olduns i like)

Edit some one posted some thing before i finished:
Yeah like the name

the thought had already crossed my mind actually, i hope they are like cell phone games that have a limited demo period so you can try them. sure we all know some of the classics, but how about the ones we missed? it would be a nice feature of the vc.

or a mag should have demos on it or reviews of them

I can say I wouldn't know all of them just because they're older. I had about 12 NES games total but its hard to believe there aren't others out there that I'd like. Maybe there will just be a video preview before you buy like arcade machines that run a demo until someone puts a quarter in.

stu said:
i think that for the virtual console you should be able to have like a 5 minute preview of the game

try before you buy

what do you think?

I don't think so. Must people (me) will be buying MOSTLY games they played/owned growing up. The games I plan on buying, I know like the back of my hand. No five minute previews for me.

got all the games played owned when geting older

Back