A interview with : i0n edition

Trulen said:
I'd like to take it for granted that Ion's a fella.

But a good question, I would have, is...

Did he steal the cookie from the cookie jar?

I was framed, I tell ya :incazzato:

after an extensive and thorough investigation- finger print analsys came up "inconclusive"

we will never know who stole the cookies from the cookie jar but the NYPD is on the look out for a average sized, 30-50 year old black male.

suspect is not armed but is noted to be extremely dangerous, do not attempt to apprehend on your own ;)

Um, What is his favourite game at the moment, What he is wearing, A picture, How he likes to be touched........or maybe not but um did he expect WiiChat to be so succesful? How do you think WiiChat is going right now what does plan to improve on and whatever happened to your PS3 forum that lasted ages...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
after an extensive and thorough investigation- finger print analsys came up "inconclusive"

we will never know who stole the cookies from the cookie jar but the NYPD is on the look out for a average sized, 30-50 year old black male.

suspect is not armed but is noted to be extremely dangerous, do not attempt to apprehend on your own ;)

cookie20monsterys0.jpg

Shiftfallout said:

SH*T AGAIN THE NYPD WAS WRONG!

at exactly 1134pm EST, a anonaymos (sp?) caller clued us in on who they believed stole the cookies from the cookie jar

we have read cookie monster his rights and he is fully aware of them. he is under police custody until he fully admits that this was him.

evidence is against him and he is looking to 25-life or willing to plead insanity for an obession with cookies

this whole time i thought it was some middle aged random black guy.....damn ;)

Ask his age, picture--cuz thats important when i judge him! =P , orientation, even gender for judgeing purposes of this sick leviathan, age, height, weight...middle name...pants size, shirt size of this ugly beast!, phone number, house address--gotta uthenizem someplace...favorite towel company, favorite color, how many kids/marital status...you know, the usual questions asked during an interview. XD

Due to the fact this is the internet, and some people will take this seriously...this is just a joke...i repeat, NOT SERIOUS!!

I expect all-time favorite Family Guy audiences MIGHT laugh at what i wrote. Otherwise, i think nobody will laugh and this will not be appealing to the audience =P

i0n said:
:lol: Do i get to pass on any?

Ill let you pass on five
The amount of questions has gone up

Ill sort it for next Friday and PM them to you

Bulldogxx831 said:
black people wouldn't steal cookies they steal fried chicken and crisco

apparently where i work i once had to arrest an "african american" for stealing watermelon :yikes:

**DISCLAIMER- i am not a racist/biggot :thumbsup: **

Wiired said:
Bit of bumpage here but just thought of a question. Are there any forums that you (i0n) go on, in which you are simply just a member and not a mod/admin :]
good Q, and awesome avatar!!!

Back