A ledgend of zelda idea

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
I was reading a thread in a diffrent forum and i found that it gots lots of people intrested and it was a good point. In a diffrent forum 'Marmito' said that he spent hours riding round hyrule as link on epona and he thought of ways to manipulate the game suggested a zelda MMO. The main replys were mainly people complaining about paying monthly. A suggestion was a full scale nintendo MMO with loads of worlds and with each world having one of each nintendo charector.

So what is everyone's thoughts on a zelda MMO or a nintendo MMO?

haha how bout a mii mmo

and they all carry guns and bombs and bear traps and when u die u can see ur miis die in slow motion

a zelda mmo would be cool, but i don't think anyone would want to play in the zelda universe as anyone but link or ganon, and it'd be pretty lame to have thousands of them running around in hyrule.

Darth_Zant said:
a zelda mmo would be cool, but i don't think anyone would want to play in the zelda universe as anyone but link or ganon, and it'd be pretty lame to have thousands of them running around in hyrule.
I kinda came up with and idea for a zelda mmo before, I know there are people who want to play as zoras or gorans or whatever, but in an MMO universe, I was maybe thinking that Link would not even have an appearence in the game, except maybe a statue or some notification of a legendary hero. Also, when it comes to MMOs, you can create new races... Maybe have characters based off those in the twilight realm from TP, or the bird people from WW.

that'd probably have the same kind of backlash as Enter the Matrix. New characters, new locales new missions. Pretty cool in its own right and all, but everyone wanted to be Neo, so it flopped.

I don't want a MMO, I would rather have more rpg elements; having 50 different swords in the game, gaining experience points, many different armors/hats/shoes/gloves that serve there different purposes. That would be awesome for Zelda IMO. Oh yeah, I'm a big Final Fantasy fan...heh

Divum you made a good point with the rpg feature. What would people rather see? a MMO, RPG or a MMORPG.

How would dungeons work on a Zelda MMO? Would there really be a hundred or so of them with different puzzles & items in each one? I don't see it happening frankly.

MAtgS said:
How would dungeons work on a Zelda MMO? Would there really be a hundred or so of them with different puzzles & items in each one? I don't see it happening frankly.
why not, with mapping features becoming very useful in other games, users could maybe be able to submit their own dungeon maps, or nintendo could release expansion packs/updates for download. And these dungeons would require skills of those of the different races (underwater locks-Zoras/move huge ass boulders-gorons,etc.)

Yeah, Possibly you unlock the map, like on the older AOE games where you could choose to start without the map and the further you go the more map you unlock.

A zelda mmo would make me cringe as MMO's even if they are action return to one thing.

Grinding

i used to be addicted to maplestory and in total i spent 1000 hours playing it, and then i realised at lvl 55 "wow i wasted my life"

Back