A Link To The Past

Waterfall of Wishing is located at the end of the river in which you get the Flippers from Zora, but on the opposite end of the river. Pass by the Witch's Hut, move the green stone to gain access to the river, and you'll be in the general vicinity. You need the Flippers to access the Waterfall of Wishing, however. Read the signs in the area to find its location, and then jump into the water. Swim north into a waterfall and you'll be in a secret cave.

hope that helps lol thats the best my memory can do...

JeremyGTS said:
Waterfall of Wishing is located at the end of the river in which you get the Flippers from Zora, but on the opposite end of the river. Pass by the Witch's Hut, move the green stone to gain access to the river, and you'll be in the general vicinity. You need the Flippers to access the Waterfall of Wishing, however. Read the signs in the area to find its location, and then jump into the water. Swim north into a waterfall and you'll be in a secret cave.

hope that helps lol thats the best my memory can do...
I did everything and yet still cannot find it, I don't know if I overlooked it or what. But still no luck.

ill see if i can find a map and mark it for ya... its been awhile since i played it so i may have been off there... lol i know how to get there from picture reference
but its hard to explain it.

Okay I'm gonna explain it. Start from Link's house. When you're outside of his house go right one screen and up the next. Then go all the way up until you see water. Now go up but don't cross the bridge, just go to the right a little and head on up. At the next screen just go right and you should be at the Witch's Hut. Now go right from there until you see a big rock; lift that and go right to the next screen. Now go right until you see a wall and then go down, destroy the rocks, and after you do go right a little and then up all the way to the next screen. Then you're in the area of the waterfall, if you already have Zora's Flippers then go through the waterfall. It may not look like you can get through but just go straight in the middle of the waterfall by holding the up button. I hope I helped, if not you can ask for more assistance. I'll be glad to help.

Back