A little bit of decision making help, please =]

billy_talent

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
So in spite of the fact that GH3 is freaking impossible to find anywhere, I'm going to buy a different game. Here is what I've been thinking about. I'm a slightly hardcore gamer, as I love shooters and etc., but I also love Zelda games and long lasting, fun games.

So, the choices are:
Zelda TP
MoH H2
RE4

Best choice?

Hmm, I'm thinking Zelda, but I love shooters, so it's like a paradox here. =/

If you like shooters and long games. All games are good choices. But MoH:H2 has online with 32 players. Zelda is about 40-50 hours of gameplay. RE4 is about 25 hours average if you play seperate ways also.

Really depends on what you like.

Edit: for above post, if u really love shooters alot, go for MoH: H2 it will last you for a long time with the online.

mmm...both are great games, but i'd go for moh h2. it's got great multiplayer that will keep you occupied for hours on end. not to mention nearly flawless controls.

I would just keep on looking for GH3 bra!!
Even though the singer looks like a horse demon and the drummer is just plain awful, it is still an awesome game
Well, Zelda and RE4 is WAAAAAAAAAAY better, but GH3 is 90$
I would buy it when I have the money instead of saving up again

I didn't enjoy Zelda (don't hate me)
Mohh2, or re4.
Mohh2 online amazing!
re4 gameplay fun, and long lasting hard.
and re4 is only $30!

Hmm, now I'm thinking H2, I love multiplayer :p
BUUT! My wifi range sucks balls, and it rarely connects to the shop channel due to crap connection (even though my router is like in the next room =/). RE4 I already beat on the PC, but I'd love to play it again with the new controls and I haven't beat Seperate Ways.

EDIT: I'll take suggestions for other games, btw :p

how about mario galaxy? i just got it, and it's turned out to be just as amazing as everyone said it would be. in short, a must buy for all wii owners.

MOHH2, voted for me.
But I like GH3.
I know what you feel like if I had a chance between GH3 and MOHH2 and I couldn't find GH3 I'm not patient enough to wait, I would just buy MOHH2.

I would suggest other games, but truthfully those are my 3 favorite games for the Wii. I dont even have MoH:H2 and its one of my favorites. I played it at my cousins house and a WWII shooter with 32 player online with Wii-mote for aiming is just fun as hell.

RE4 I have and its fun as hell, especially for only $30. My brother had it on the PS2 and I still bought it because aiming with Wii-mote is so much better.

Zelda was fun, but I didnt even finish it. I stopped like, almost at the very end. I duno why, I just stopped.

Since you were gonna get GH3 for $90, do this...

MOH:H2 = $50, RE4 = $30, $50 + $30 = $80 gogo buy both

A damn shame though, RE4 costs $39.99 in Canada =/
But yeah, I dont have the patience to wait for GH3 really, but the whole lack of wifi and the gayness of it kinda throws me off of H2 even though it is the most hardcore game out there, and I know I wouldve loved it :p

Back