A little bit of decision making help, please =]

billy_talent said:
A damn shame though, RE4 costs $39.99 in Canada =/
But yeah, I dont have the patience to wait for GH3 really, but the whole lack of wifi and the gayness of it kinda throws me off of H2 even though it is the most hardcore game out there, and I know I wouldve loved it :p
Nonono! dude, I live in canada, and just went to walmart and saw it for 29.99!
but I suggest mohh2.

Twilight Princess is the best! But You would have more money left over if you got RH4 and it is a great game...MOH:H2...do me a favor and tell me where the hell you can even find it and cant find GH3 Lol...ive been on a hunt for that game and no luck.So honestly if i were you...id take a coin...flip it...choose RH4 or TP(i havnt played MOH:H2 so i dunno what to say about it) and go buy one..either way your getting well worth the money.

i'd choose mohh2 over re4 anyday. after all, they're pretty much the same thing, except youre blasting bloodthirsty nazis in the face instead of undeads. and did i mention the awesome online play?

oh, i did?

Tim, you live in New York, very highly populated from what I remember when I lived there. Its gonna be hard for ya. I myself live in augusta, ga now. Which isnt so big compared to big cities. I can get both MoH and GH3 if I wanted. But I cant get a wii :p

amazing that the wii is still sold out nationwide after over a year since its release. kinda puts the 360 and ps3 (who've both had price drops) to shame, doesn't it? =)

I wouldnt say that about Xbox, they've actually sold more in USA than the Wii. The xbox has failed miserably in japan with only around 530,000 sales with around 10 mil in USA. While Wii has sold around 5 mil in japan, 8 mil in USA. Granted the Xbox was out for an extra year, still those japan sales hurt it tremendously.

But anyway, the Xbox Arcade version ($270 with 5 free arcade games) was sold out everywhere also. I guess price really matters ALOT.

lol you should learn a real guitar.
I've been playing the guitar and piano for about 8 years now, and I completely ass-rape at the GH series from day one.

Back