A more challenging Zelda

zorrilla

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Guadalajara, Mexico
Wii Online Code
4152-3705-3658-2670
Ok twilight princess looks beautiful,but i thought it was going to be more difficult than wind waker, It was almost the same!! the only time I died was battling Ganondorf but in the entire game i didnt even used a fairy id like to know your opinnion.

zorrilla said:
Ok twilight princess looks beautiful,but i thought it was going to be more difficult than wind waker, It was almost the same!! the only time I died was battling Ganondorf but in the entire game i didnt even used a fairy id like to know your opinnion.

You died when fighting Ganondorf? o.o I only lost a heart. o.o

If you want a challenging Zelda, I'd say to play Ocarina of Time : Master Quest. Most definately the hardest Zelda so far, I had alot of fun with that game. ^.^

i recall dieing about 5 times 4 of them from falling off cliffs 1 at water temple because I had steel boots and green tunic on and I had a phone call

I found Twilight Princess the easiest of all... I got 18 hearts before killing Ganon, never had any difficulty at all finding things, or killing bosses ( way too easy) The only hard part is finding bugs and getting all the ghosts

I really wish they made it more difficult..

I cant wait to play it 3 heart only and no potions and other crap, (hardcore) But I just don't have time to play atm.. :mad5:

Last edited:
Jenova said:
If you want a challenging Zelda, I'd say to play Ocarina of Time : Master Quest. Most definately the hardest Zelda so far, I had alot of fun with that game. ^.^
Amen to that! OoT: Master Quest is the best zelda hands down when it comes to sheer difficulty. i actualy got stuck on some temples for DAYS trying to find things like the crystal switches (they hid those things VERY well). i REALLY hope they make a TP:Master Quest. that would be the best Zelda EVER!

I thought it was pretty tough. Maybe I'm just getting too old. I remember the second Zelda for NES being somewhat tough. A little crappy, but tough.

The puzzles in Twilight Princess were not overly difficult but they weren't too far from Wind Waker. Although boss strategy was the most inventive of any Zelda, the bosses were as easy as killing a goomba! Ocarina Master Quest is the best. TP is great, but relatively speaking, it has no huge advantage over on Ocarina.

zorrilla said:

I agree with you....TP is way too easy!
I would really enjoy more of a challenge....Nintendo just needs to make the puzzles harder and make the bosses harder!
P.S YOU STOLE MY AVATAR!!!

Mitch2025 said:
Amen to that! OoT: Master Quest is the best zelda hands down when it comes to sheer difficulty. i actualy got stuck on some temples for DAYS trying to find things like the crystal switches (they hid those things VERY well). i REALLY hope they make a TP:Master Quest. that would be the best Zelda EVER!

MQ wasn't challenging to me, so now I know I will fly through TP more then likely :shocked:
With MQ it was easier then going through OoT the 1st time. Obviously because I know the original lay out, but I mean literally it wasn't challenging, and personally they made things easier to spot and attain. Was it just me or did anyone else spot the fact that you got the Dungeon Item at earlier points in the Dungeon then in OoT?
They pratically handed the items to you :wtf:

Yep i agree with you guys.. Ocarina of Time ...Master Quest.. best challenging zelda so far.

Joe said:
I agree with you....TP is way too easy!
I would really enjoy more of a challenge....Nintendo just needs to make the puzzles harder and make the bosses harder!
P.S YOU STOLE MY AVATAR!!!

I changed my avatar for a beter one aclowny madonna created by myself so stop bothering, and about the cave of ordeals i think is the hardest part of the game though

Last edited:
Back