a must have for wii owners with or with out room mates

pinky

paintballer at heart
Jan 7, 2007
0073185502090_215X215.jpgTurtle Beach Ear Force W3 Wireless Headphones for the wii i love thes heres a little bit about it

Turtle Beach Ear Force W3 - designed specifically for your active movements while playing Nintendo's new flagship console, the Wii.

The W3's comfortable padding and behind the neck ergonomic design guarantee that they'll stay in place during the most active Wii Gaming sessions.
Key Features

AC-powered transmitter connects to Wii audio output.
Splitter cable lets you keep your TV audio connected.
Battery and instruction manual included.

nice, but what kind of batteries does it use?

lol

why do i need headphones.if it was live and i could speak to people maybe then they would be useful but these are useless with out live communication and live gameplay

I would rather have it hooked up to my stereo system rather than wear something on my head.

Must have? Oh no my friend

I think he's directing his "must have" to people in college type living situations where you're playing wii sports at 3 in the morning while your roomate is sleeping. I have my own room so it's not an issue, a couple years ago it would have been.

Seems cool. Maybe when my Brothers or Dad are asleep at 3am I can finally play my Wii at a normal volume. I might have to pick these up.

Shame it won't work on a PC. It would be cool for me (I like my music loud without everyone else having to listen to James Brown with me)

the price on ther site is 20 dollers and wallmarts price is 70

I don't like those kind of headphones, they make my hair flip out. I'll take earphones any day. >_>

But I don't want headphones for console games, that's crazy. I only wear (big, clunky, outside-noise-elimating) headphones when I'm playing something on the PC.

Skorp said:
I think he's directing his "must have" to people in college type living situations where you're playing wii sports at 3 in the morning while your roomate is sleeping. I have my own room so it's not an issue, a couple years ago it would have been.
He titled it with or without roommates.

This is pretty cool, but I like my stero. Pretty soon the wii will be Xtream in movement espicaily with games like DDR and wario ware when you use the wiimote.

-NFS + this = YES!!

Back