A MySims Questionaire Video!

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
A MySims Questionnaire Video!

Ok, I know I know..."More mysims? Gag*" I promise, this is the last thread on MySims....for a while. LOL! :aureola:

Anywho, this thread is actually a plea for help with a video that I will be doing today. I have been getting messages and comments asking me how to do things with game all of that. So, far these are the most asked questions that I have recieved:

"I heard the game lags alot, is there some way I can fix that? Why does it do that?"

"What all can I do on this game?"

"How many blueprints are there?"

"How big can my town actaully get?"

and the big dooezy of all questions...

"How did you get your footage to look so clear?" :lol:

So, what is the point of all this? Simply to ask ALL of you, if there are ANY questions that you would like answered about the game, please post them here. Its really early in the morning for me now, and I would like to the vid a little before the afternoon. So, please send in as many questions as you like! I will make this a minie series if I get enough and I will certain mention your screen names on the vid so that you know its directed towards you and I will post the videos here. Thanks again,guys!

Last edited:
yeah ok i got a q 4 u....
how DID u get ur footage so clear?
weneva i record a game on a tv i get blu lines all the way across d screen, then i watch urs and its crystal clear? :wtf: lol

Heeey another great idea :)

Uhm I dont know if you know the answer for this but:

Is there any other way to record it off the screen if you dont have the set-up you got? ( You know what I'm talking about but I didnt want to ruin youre answer for the other question ;) )

Ooh,man. LOL! There is another way to do it. Hint: You can roll over to Gametrailers.com and download free footage of any game play or trailer that someone or the site has uploaded. Get a couple of downloads, open up Windows Movie Maker, if you dont have Vegas or anyother movie making program, and cut up the clips and put them together. Thats how I did the "MySims Rocks" vid. I had just got the game that day and I hadnt start it up yet, so I quickly downloaded a clip from game trailers and chopped out what I needed and put it in with my vid. ^__^*

Last edited:
VashTheStampede said:
... WoW.....

Amaaazing, isnt it? lol! There is ALWAYS another way of getting the things you need. Like me, you just have to search for it. But, ack! I dont wanna answer the questions here! lol! Im writing all of your questions down now, actually, so I will answer your question again, on the vid. So, I will say it was from both of you! :yesnod:

Thanks for that tip, but I'd hate to say it: That doesnt help me :( I want to if theres another way to record of screen. By hooking up the wii to a computer or something. If there isnt I can always think about gettin a DVD recorder :)

Aww, well, there is a way to do that..from tape to pc...but, you would spend a fortune getting that equipment when you can just easily by a dvd recorder. Lord knows, they are cheap! So, do that! Its cheaper and its all you have to buy plus get you some CD-RWs. Thats all you need! The CD-RWs are rewritable so you can delete what you dont want on that disc as soon as you are done working with it in your movie program.

Byuakuya said:
It sounds like a great idea Essence. I hope that the video turns out well. :)

Hey, you disappeared on me ealier! lol! Thank you, though. I hope this does turn out to be a success as I do want to help people. Thats my only purpose for this vid. No one deserves to be left hanging. I hate the feeling, myself.

Essence said:
Aww, well, there is a way to do that..from tape to pc...but, you would spend a fortune getting that equipment when you can just easily by a dvd recorder. Lord knows, they are cheap! So, do that! Its cheaper and its all you have to buy plus get you some CD-RWs. Thats all you need! The CD-RWs are rewritable so you can delete what you dont want on that disc as soon as you are done working with it in your movie program.

Alright! Sounds good :) And than I can just record the AV channel with the dvd recorder. Sounds like Im going to have to look around for a dvd recorder

cyberzomby said:
Alright! Sounds good :) And than I can just record the AV channel with the dvd recorder. Sounds like Im going to have to look around for a dvd recorder

Great! The best brand, well the one I have came as a theatre system, but I am sure you can get it separate, its a MAGNAVOX. If you dont see that, get a Sony or a Philips! Just get the best, but the the most affordable. Get that, get you a pack of CD-RWs and you are set!

My few Q'S

heres a few questions

i just ordered mine yesterday so i dont know what to expect yet so my main queeries are

is there anything else to do other than the main story? (i know u can build and collect stuff) but can u play minigames or another mode of play or just live life in the town like the pc sims?

also can you set up multiple profiles? i.e can i make a game, and then my little brother make a new game without deleting r editing my game?

Is the lag as bad as people say? i hear the lag is not bad just very frequent and sometimes there is no need for the lag, is this the case?

How consticted are you in the furniture building? I.e can i make a sofa look like a bed, can i make my sofa 20 feet high. can i malke a bath tub without sides, could i make a toilet with no hole, can i make the oven look like a sofa and it still work, can i make my oven have 4 doors?

those are my questions for now thankyou.

Back