A new protable console

Cap'n Crunch said:
well i think they just need to drop the price for a DS lite to like $80...because i want one

Just because you want one, they're going to be like "Cap'n Crunch from the Wiichat.com forums wants all DS lites to go for 80 dollars, let's listen to him." No. If you want an 80 dollar DS, you're going to have to go with the ugly silver one. Save up your damn allowance money, and maybe you'll be able to get one.

Kamikaze said:
Just because you want one, they're going to be like "Cap'n Crunch from the Wiichat.com forums wants all DS lites to go for 80 dollars, let's listen to him." No. If you want an 80 dollar DS, you're going to have to go with the ugly silver one. Save up your damn allowance money, and maybe you'll be able to get one.
yah i know:smilewinkgrin:

Kamikaze said:
"Cap'n Crunch from the Wiichat.com forums wants all DS lites to go for 80 dollars, let's listen to him."
I would :)

Cap'n Crunch said:
yah i know:smilewinkgrin:

You're such a simpleton. If you want an 80 dollar DS, get the older model. If you want the DS Lite, save up your damn money instead of buying shitty Yugioh cards. End of discussion.

Kamikaze said:
You're such a simpleton. If you want an 80 dollar DS, get the older model. If you want the DS Lite, save up your damn money instead of buying shitty Yugioh cards. End of discussion.[/QUOTE]
First off you already told him.
And second ROFLMAOLOL :lol:

Kamikaze said:
You're such a simpleton. If you want an 80 dollar DS, get the older model. If you want the DS Lite, save up your damn money instead of buying shitty Yugioh cards. End of discussion.
i dont buy yugioh cards.End of discussion. I dont know how to play, never watched the show...i dont like card games.

Well whatever the **** you spend your money on, it could be thongs and g-strings, I don't know. Just save up your money, and quit your bitching.

Kamikaze said:
Well whatever the **** you spend your money on, it could be thongs and g-strings, I don't know. Just save up your money, and quit your bitching.

Why must we be so angry at one another, were Nintendo Fans were the less angry bunch of the 3 consoles :hand:

Don't put me in the Nintendo Fanboy sections, as I just say how it is. So to end this conversation, Cap'n crunch, stop buying so much ****ing cereal and maybe you'll be able to buy the not so expensive DS Lite.

I actually have an idea that I think would be great... Ill do a couple drawings and get back to this!

Back