A new Smash Bros Brawl theory and really accurate predictions

the paper mario character idea is a great theory i think. they had dr mario in it they should have paper mario. or if they could somehow make him an alternate costume if anything...if he was a characters he could use the pixls to help him and his super smash move could be where he gets BIGG and juss walks throught the stage sorta like giga bowser..

so yeah we will find out as time passes by if hes in or not but i have hunch he is going to be in it

Nah, I dont think it possible.

@Red- I'm just fine. I'll pm you

CyanRussel said:
Theories and Accurate predictions......isnt there a thread just like this????:shocked:
no the other is diffrent and was made long before smash bros updates started

yup im thinking of him being able to like say an fsa you know how u collect it right what if he stole the other players fsa and gave it to you i think that would be a nice idea

lol so yeah i guess lets make this the future predictions topic lol so yeah if you havent read the update people then here it is again feel free to make predictions in this thread

Paper mario will be a sticker.

However his graphical appearance will clash with the rest of the characcters and the general mood of the game. This means he likely will not be a character.

Monsteroids said:
Paper mario will be a sticker.

However his graphical appearance will clash with the rest of the characcters and the general mood of the game. This means he likely will not be a character.
yes but what if they altered his sprite just like they did with game & watch

Back