A new xbox console?

720? Xbox 720? At least Xbox 360 was a cool angle. This news angers me, we don't need another... I think this is more of a publicity stunt placed into the right hands.

CyanRussel said:
Hmm, i see and Xbox Arcade, i see a Xbox 360, Xbox Halo Edition, And a Xbox Elite.....Doesnt take too long to make one.....

You were being sarcastic right...?

Xbox Arcade is Xbox Core with a 512 Mem card and 5 free arcade games. Im pretty sure he meant the next generation console. But im also pretty sure you were being sarcastic right? Right...? I hope so...

blume9370 said:
New Game for New Xbox Console Already in the Works?
[Ure "Vader" Paul] 05:11 am EST @ January 05th, 2008
Holy crap, I knew this would happened! I've only just bought myself an X360, barely hopping on the bandwagon as it were, and now they're already making a new Xbox console. Wait, wait. Don't jump to any conclusions here. So far, this is in the vicious rumor category. According to a mole at Microsoft (coming from the latest issue of gaming mag EGM), "a secret first party sequel is already being worked on for the next Xbox console." The game "was originally planned for the Xbox 360, but was recently moved over to the next Xbox console."

If this is true, it really wouldn't be that hard to make a guess. Hm, let's see, just off the top of my head, I'd say Halo 4 or Mass Effect 2.

Whatever, now I'm really pissed off. Anybody wanna buy a new, mint condition, 360?

i found this artice on a website i was browsing. i figured microsoft would try to release a console soon after nintendo and sony did:shocked:

i will buy your 360 if it has ahard drive for 200$

T3kNi9e said:
You were being sarcastic right...?

Xbox Arcade is Xbox Core with a 512 Mem card and 5 free arcade games. Im pretty sure he meant the next generation console. But im also pretty sure you were being sarcastic right? Right...? I hope so...
:lol: Well yea....

Dam, i should start puttin sarcasm tags now

2009 will be waaay to soon. Especially when technology hasnt advanced in graphics that much yet. You can't just decide "hey i want to make something look very real" It they did release in 2009 ide bet the graphics would look almost the same as 360.

T3kNi9e said:
2009 will be waaay to soon. Especially when technology hasnt advanced in graphics that much yet. You can't just decide "hey i want to make something look very real" It they did release in 2009 ide bet the graphics would look almost the same as 360.

Yeah, 2009 is too soon. The most powerful Video Cards on the market today only look a bit better than the Xbox 360 & PS3's graphics. The technology jump hasn't been that big of a leap yet. Which is why Microsoft have planned to wait until 2011-2012, to have a better look at how far the latest video technology has gotten.

VGB said:
Peter Moore said the production team from the Xbox 360 is working on the next Xbox 720 [our pet name], and their looking into what kind of CPUs will be available on the market in 2011-2012.

30388-xbox-concept-frontcd.jpg

Next new Xbox? (Xsphere really)

zurukea said:
There will be a Halo 4, It mighten be called Halo 4, but Master Cheif isn't dead. I know it, Thats like having a game with Mario and Killing Mario. Microsoft wouldn't kill their biggest money maker. The Halo series is not over, Its far from it

Wow did you even play Halo 3.
He goes into hyper sleep after the credits.
N00b.

blueradio said:
Wow did you even play Halo 3.
He goes into hyper sleep after the credits.
N00b.
Your point?
He'll wake up eventually. Also if you beat it on legendary...
They were floating towards (Unknown set amount of time later) another planet with dramatic music playing up to it then the planet started glowing.
This does not mean that there will be a Halo 4 or anything. It does show that they left it up for another Halo. Like Zurukea said, they arn't going to just leave Master Chief for dead who is their biggest money maker and it probably wouldn't be called Halo 4 if another game were to come out.

I wont really mind if a new one is going to be released next year or w/e because if it is, what games will it have which the 360 won't get? Doubt its true anyway :p

Back