a nice christmas present

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
whoelse but me thinks as a nice christmas present from nintendo they should release a demo for brawl?

That would be nice, but Christmas is 10 days away and I don't think they will give a demo in that short amount of time...

I highly doubt that this will happen, as this is Nintendo we are talking about. They don't do demos. Plus Brawl isn't that far away...

icyoooppplaa said:
That would be nice, but Christmas is 10 days away and I don't think they will give a demo in that short amount of time...

Well if they give us a DEMO it won't be until Christmas Morning, Nintendo time lolz. Thats like saying, I asked for A PSP ( which I did) and its only 10 days till Christmas but I still don't have it, Guess im not getting one lolz Just making a point

The best Christmas Present would be a note to all Wii's from Nintendo that says:

We're sorry. We brushed off all our dedicated fans to tap into a profitable market. We were so caught up in casual gamers that we almost abandoned you. We want to make it up to you by stopping production of all mini-game collections, and funding big budget titles for the Wii.

Also, we're reviving Project H.A.M.M.E.R., adding Voice-Chat to Brawl (and updating Medal of Honor: Heroes 2), and creating an external hard-drive.

balrogs.pa said:
Actually the best present would be for idiots to stop posting threads about a demo which wont ever come out.

balro gs.pa i totally agree with you *sigh* :sick:
Edit: The best present would be to kick those wii haters out even though we dont really care , oh and about voice chat : NEVER!!!
plus who wants to talk to straners? Parents wont allow it because kids wouldn't be safe.

Last edited:
^ Thank you. The headset just won't happen because of safety issues unless its a registered friends tool only. And ninty hasn't even considered it.

They have yet to even mention the possibility of a headset. So why do you think we just get one at random? That's not their style. They definitely would've released a conference stating that "the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is oing to be supporting voice chat...on Wii." Much to the standing ovation for all wii owners over the age of 10.

A great christmas gift would be the FSA/moves for all current characters in the roster.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
^ Thank you. The headset just won't happen because of safety issues unless its a registered friends tool only. And ninty hasn't even considered it.

They have yet to even mention the possibility of a headset. So why do you think we just get one at random? That's not their style. They definitely would've released a conference stating that "the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is oing to be supporting voice chat...on Wii." Much to the standing ovation for all wii owners over the age of 10.

A great christmas gift would be the FSA/moves for all current characters in the roster.

Wii voice chat eh? That would be awesome.

Back