May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
LUCKY SOB
He just got the best deal of all time
Damn it maybe I bided to low (£5.35)
http://www.planetrock.co.uk/article.asp?id=527279
....yes SIX POUNDS, FIFTEEN PENCE has gained one lucky winning bidder two tickets to the gig on Monday 10 December.
The most potentially prudent Led Zep ticket sale yet has seen a painfully low bid take home this coveted prize. You can hear the moment the winning bidder found out on-air by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.

The rather happy fellow was advised of his win a little after 5pm on Thursday evening and seemed happy, to put it mildly (it's just lucky he pulled over in his car before we told him). He will no doubt be the happiest man alive tonight, and well he should - the odds on making a unique bid out of the thousands of bids that we received must have been very, very long.

A big thank you (and commiserations) to all who took part in the auction but didn't win. Nearly 35,000 bids raised £1,432.25 for the Ahmet Ertegun Education Fund, so even if you were one of the many that didn't win, then you did do something good for charity.

Together with O2 we ran the charity auction to give away a pair of tickets to see Led Zeppelin at The O2 on December 10th.

Lucky dude.
Zeppelin would be a killer show.
But I'd have to buy tickets and then travel over to the UK :lol:

As well as go see that dame known as Emma

*puts in a Zep CD*
I'm over it

Back