A plot twist for the ages.

Arjayes

WiiChat Member
Aug 9, 2007
Lol, why hello there! I tried to get the name Ricky, but it was snagged so I'll settle with Arjayes. I hail from WiiLoaded and I thought I'd check the place out since I've never actually been here.

So hi! How's the weather in the land of gray... and red. =p

Wario, or Wario2000? Because if you're Wario then I don't like your games. <_<

Thanks Steph. =]

Is it alright if I call you Steph?

Chuckle? No, no my friend. I'm merely observing. =D

Thanks for the welcome!

o_0......so u like to watch, eh........:lol:

it ain't my fault they made some wario games so short..........and funny :lol:

They have people coming over here for laughs now, wow.

I expected that from our side, not theirs.

CantGetAWii... the spammer? You have nerve. Like I said, I'm observing. If you want proof it's not for laughs then check WiiLoaded. =]

Nothing really, I came over here because I've never actually been here but, I've heard a lot. I was/am a "vet" over there and was hoping I'd get to know the people over here. =p

People have been talking about the downfall of Wii Chat and how that some of the more well known members have decided to join another forum..

Anyways welcome to the forum Arjayes. Whether you're just browsing or plan on posting somewhat frequently I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks! We don't really know who is and isn't a vet over here, and WL doesn't wish to see any sort of downfall but from what I understand people get banned frequently? Now I know one side can far outstretch their side of the story, so maybe someone can offer some insight of what these bans are really about, or why people have just decided to leave? Really I don't wish to intrude, so an answer isn't necessary.

Lately some of the members have left due to the fact our current admin isn't as active as he used to be. However hopefully over time..give or take a month things will be back to normal. As for those who have been banned they were banned for breaking the rules here.. Some decided to neglect the forum rules thus resulting in bans and members spreading out to different forums to either find a new home and or complain.

Back