A problem

spicka

Beastin By Nature!
Dec 28, 2006
Wilmington, NC
ok, my problem is not with connecting to the net, i can do that without a hitch, my problem is about staying connected, when i am playing flash games and sometimes when im watching vids the browser freezes and so does my wiimote,then i have to go unplug it completely because the power wont switch on/off, this has only happend once while just browsing this forum or other non video or game sites, also sometimes when im watching things on peekvid the browser hops to the homepage, and alot of the vids on there dont play or they take forever to load. has any one else encounterd this problem? should i contact nintendo? does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks for any help in advance :)
p.s. i dont think the problem is with my router, i have a almost full connection and its running at its full speed [54 mbps]

If you're unable to shut down the system, it sounds like a software issue with the browser that is causing the system to hang like that. Because it's still a beta, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Once the full version of the browser is released you shouldn't have any issues. Until then, I haven't heard of any fixes, and I highly doubt there will be any major updates to correct such an issue, leave wiiconnect24 on and maybe Nintendo will offer a small update when it's in standby.

Back