a proper tennis game for wii?

geubes

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2007
as much as i love wii-sports tennis the controls arent really in-depth enough to get a REAL game out of it.
is there any news or rumors about a tennis game coming to the wii?? i play tennis and would love to use my top-spin shots, slices etc against my friends or online!

for example the controls like you move with D-pad, or analouge stick on nunchuck. then you could hold A for slice and B for top-spin then the arc and movement of the wii-mote would equal the quality and power of the shot!!

including a decent tutorial where new players can practice the movement of the wii-mote through the air, learn new techniques

Hey, welcome to the forum!

As to your thread, I think there will be some tennis games. I'm expecting them too, but they will not be release in Spring time, maybe in Summer, who knows...

geubes said:
as much as i love wii-sports tennis the controls arent really in-depth enough to get a REAL game out of it.
is there any news or rumors about a tennis game coming to the wii?? i play tennis and would love to use my top-spin shots, slices etc against my friends or online!

for example the controls like you move with D-pad, or analouge stick on nunchuck. then you could hold A for slice and B for top-spin then the arc and movement of the wii-mote would equal the quality and power of the shot!!

including a decent tutorial where new players can practice the movement of the wii-mote through the air, learn new techniques

Hi,

I agree, think the Wii controllers are made for this type of game.

after having a look arround there seems to be a game in development called "Tennis Master" by System 3. with a ds version aswell. some sites seem to think a realease in october, others think may 2008. doesnt give any details about game thou

Back