Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

a proper tennis game for wii?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by geubes, Mar 27, 2007.

1. geubes

geubes WiiChat Member

as much as i love wii-sports tennis the controls arent really in-depth enough to get a REAL game out of it.
    is there any news or rumors about a tennis game coming to the wii?? i play tennis and would love to use my top-spin shots, slices etc against my friends or online!

for example the controls like you move with D-pad, or analouge stick on nunchuck. then you could hold A for slice and B for top-spin then the arc and movement of the wii-mote would equal the quality and power of the shot!!

including a decent tutorial where new players can practice the movement of the wii-mote through the air, learn new techniques

2. demonflair

demonflair Slowly returning..

Wii Friend Code: 2967-1215-6372-5681
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Hey, welcome to the forum!

As to your thread, I think there will be some tennis games. I'm expecting them too, but they will not be release in Spring time, maybe in Summer, who knows...

3. deeman

deeman WiiChat Member

Hi,

I agree, think the Wii controllers are made for this type of game.

4. geubes

geubes WiiChat Member

after having a look arround there seems to be a game in development called "Tennis Master" by System 3. with a ds version aswell. some sites seem to think a realease in october, others think may 2008. doesnt give any details about game thou