A reason you might want to get a PS3!

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I actually heard (well actually read, but who cares) that you will be able to sell PS3's for $2,000!!!! A good investment if you ask me, start the bidding at $650 and let the bidding commence :cool:

Just thought i'd bring this up in case you guys haven't heard about it :rolleyes:.

I have 1 reserved at EBgames and 1 reserved at Toys R' Us.

Im going to keep one to play on my 1080p TV and I am selling the other one on ebay.

Good investement, it's too late for me to get one. All I know is that people in England are going to be desperate for a PS3 considering they're not going to be getting any shipments till 2007.

Hmmm... yeah

Muwhahahaha now I can make money out of many PS3 fans and take revenge on Sony and use their profit losses to buy a Wii for Frii!! Nice Investment I must say!

Keep up the good work Sony Backstabbers!

Yup, I am selling mine that I am getting and buying one mid next year as I have the 360 and am also getting the Wii. All 3 next-gen consoles WILL be in my set-up by mid next year though.

yeah, my freind and I are going to our 24 hr walmart during its launch and if by any chance theres one left, well buy it together and then sell it on ebay then split it.

Lol, going to wal-mart to get a PS3, I don't think that'll work out well. Hopefully they'll get alot of PS3's.

me and my sister are going to camp out for one tomarow (if i feel better that is. i might have strep throat) and she is going to buy it and give me some of the profit she makes when she sells it.

i found on another forum.. this dude's ps3 PREORDER sold for $9,000.00 good luck if it comes in!!! US shipments got cut in half cuz Japan's demand was soo high, they took US's units....

From a insidr that I know cant say his name
Apprently sony kept a few ps3s to them selves to sell on the Japansie ebay

Darkprinny said:
From a insidr that I know cant say his name
Apprently sony kept a few ps3s to them selves to sell on the Japansie ebay

Yes, I am sure the heads of Sony that make a few million a year kept Ps3s on purpose to sell on eBay for a $1,000 profit. Makes complete sense.

Back