A release date theory

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Right (thanks game central teletext thing)
Whens Zelda out for the gc (forgot and play.com has it down for 25/12)
and since the wii version is out the same time wont the wii be out then (no sense in having a game without a console to have it on)

So to sum up New Zelda (gc) and wii out same day.
what do you think ?

I agree that they will probably be released on the same day, but somehow I don't think they'll be released on xmas day (play.com has all Wii games down for 25/12, which implies they don't know the release dates).

well whens Zelda out

It is but its meant to be out on the wii at the same time

hence my theory

WOOPS, i just understood wat u were talking about, sorry man. Hmmmm, your theory sounds like it could be correct if it had a different date but i doubt it will come out so late in the month, im totally convinced it will come late oct to ear nov.

It had better not come out when Disgaea 2s out

thats true, but why would they launch the two zelda versions out stimuntainously (wii version was declared a launch title) you see, because most people will obviously buy the wii version because of the upgrades. they should release the GC version a month earlier so people can play it and like it so they will want the extra stuff on the wii version. (they could also sell a demo?)
anyway, ur theory is pretty good.

Diomedes said:
thats true, but why would they launch the two zelda versions out stimuntainously (wii version was declared a launch title) you see, because most people will obviously buy the wii version because of the upgrades. they should release the GC version a month earlier so people can play it and like it so they will want the extra stuff on the wii version. (they could also sell a demo?)
anyway, ur theory is pretty good.
not everyone is going to buy a wii and TP. my friend is going to just buy the GC version because hes not too into the Wii. it would suck if they released the GC version early because i dont want to spend $100 on just one game (like a PS3 game:p). and people would talk about the TP game to people who would be waiting which would ruin it for them.

Darkprinny, are you talking about a Europe release date? because thats way too late for a US release date.

*EDIT and i dont think that the GC version and the Wii version are going to much different except for graphics, widescreen, and the Wiimote

yeh your theory is pretty smart thinking but i wouldnt want it to come out on christmas. And why would they release the wii on christmas? at the latest i think they would release it like a fortnight before christmas so children would want one for christmas.

yeah, and wii will need to do a relaese date before sony ps3 (as mentioned earlier) to get more people to buy a wii,

causing more developers to create more exclusives for us!!!

*EDIT that is the whole reason, the wii-mote!!!

Icetrash said:
yeh your theory is pretty smart thinking but i wouldnt want it to come out on christmas. And why would they release the wii on christmas? at the latest i think they would release it like a fortnight before christmas so children would want one for christmas.

No you see what play.com do is if its coming out and no one knows when thell put it down as 25/12

hwo well i dont know about you guys but in australia the release date of TP on gc has been pushed back again and again so with the help of my calculator watch im thinking that they were going to release it separtely but then thought hta people will ruin it for other people so i think they decided we will have a simontanious (excuse the spelling) but saying that i also kinda think that they may release th gc version maybe a week earlier and i know some people are going to hate me for saying this but i think there going to do this to get profits because everyone will rush to get the wii version without even noticing th gc version so they do this so they can entice people into buying that when the thought of waiting for the wii one and also having to buy the wii so ill stop my ramblings and say that i think that they gc and wii version we will be released fairly close to each or together.

Dam i hate how they always pushing everything back in australia. and when i mean everything i mean EVERYTHING. yeah and there is really no other way to now the release date until we are given it. Yes....it is painfull but we are all carrying the same burden

Back