A Screw Or Piece Of Hardware Flopping Around Inside My Wii

Dranged

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Oregonia, Ohio
Hello! I just got my Wii Christmas day and I've been playing it ever since all day I love it so much Best console I've everyone owned which is alot. I know I might be being a little over reactive but when i turn my Wii upside down on it's side or anything else I can hear a screw or a piece of hardware flopping around in there. Is there anything to be concerned about?

I'm not sure if its something to really be worried about. If it becomes a bigger problem, then you'd probably should get it checked out.

Oh, and congrats on the buy! Got mine Christmas also!

While it might not be something to be concerned about... It might also be a bad idea to ignore it - it could turn into something bad :yikes:

Well, i guess the safest thing to do would be to bring it back and ask if you can have a new one. It probably will be ok, but better safe than sorry i guess.

Skooma said:
Well, i guess the safest thing to do would be to bring it back and ask if you can have a new one. It probably will be ok, but better safe than sorry i guess.

Wouldn't it take them forever to deliver or give me a new one.

Maybe you could call support? I'm sure they could give some pretty good advice. Thats what I would do...

Skooma said:

Your gonna make him go crazy =] haha

Spily said:
Your gonna make him go crazy =] haha

haha yea i forgot they dont have any in stock. i guess you could hold onto to it and bring it back when they get more in. it will probably be fine ANYWAY though, and as i said before better safe than sorry :lol: - plus i know if it were me it would constantly be on my mind till i got it fixed ^_^

Back