A SSBB movie idea

FIREBRO101

FIREBRO101
Jan 13, 2008
USA,WI.
Wii Online Code
7299-1814-0526-8493
When I see new footage of brawl (the story mode) i keep getting this idea in my head, they should make a nintendo movie about it (like the animal crossing movie in japan). The movie will be based on the games story mode which the charactors all team up to stop the bomb the R.O.B.s set up. It should be in 3-d with all the designs of the game. Then when all the charactors destroy the bomb a bigger treat appers for the final quarter of the movie (like mario is possesed or bowser is captured and fused with other charactors). To me it seams like a good idea but you can decide if its good or not. The voices could just be the voices givin to them in games or they could all talk (like link or donkey kong). The title of coarse shold be super smash bros brawl with an add on like :United heroes or :Big bomb. In the beggining it should show the charactors and what their life is like (Saving princesses, battling other pokemon trainers/pokemon). Capt. Falcon, knukles and other nonplayable charactors should make aperances as helpers to the heroes.

Would you watch it?
What would you change?

GigaRidley said:
Wait, there was an animal crossing movie?!?!?!?

Yes, It's Stupid

@Firebro

No, Let's Not Ruin A Game Franchise With A Crappy Movie. Have You Ever Seen The Super mario Bros Movie? TERRIBLE!!!

N- no i would not watch that! Video games About Fighting -> Movies = Soul Caliber Movie.

Thats what i think when i think of plain fighting games like brawl turning into video games.

Maniacal = Maniac, that movie was kick arse. KICK, ARSE.

balrogs.pa said:
N- no i would not watch that! Video games About Fighting -> Movies = Soul Caliber Movie.

Thats what i think when i think of plain fighting games like brawl turning into video games.

Maniacal = Maniac, that movie was kick arse. KICK, ARSE.

Yoshi Was A Velociraptor-Like Creature... THAT Was Kickass, My Friend.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Yoshi Was A Velociraptor-Like Creature... THAT Was Kickass, My Friend.
Well that was the only real kickass part. That and the elevator scene with the koopas dancing to the music, man i can't believe i still remember that.

I'm pretty sure that a smash bros. brawl movie would just tarnish the good name of smash bros.
As for the super mario bros. movie, I have BAD memories from watching that. Why was Bowser a human? WHY?!?!?!?

balrogs.pa said:
Well would you want a remake of Boba Fett(the fat lizard thing from starwars)
in mario bros.? I think not.

That's Jabba The Hutt... :lol:

Boba Fett Is The Bounty Hunter.

lol i just saw the trailer of super mario bros movie and if they make a movie out of this game i'd laugh that super mario bros movie trailer looked bad

So you want to sit in a theater for an hour and a half...

Watching silent protagonists fight each other... And also against silent antagonist?

Oh, but wait. You get to hear the sweet and soothing sounds of Sonic the Hedgehog's voice!

Yay, for bad 80's rock!

balrogs.pa said:
Maniac that was a trick question! You're a StarWars Geek!

Atomic: Sonic's voice would make me leave the theater.

Not Really... :lol:

That's Just One Of The Few Things I Know...
I Do Love The Movies, Though...

Hmm... Listening To Sonic Say,

1. You're To Slow!
2. Sonic's The Name, Speeds My Game(WTF?)

Yeah... Interesting...

Oh, And If He's Confirmed...

"SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!!!"

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Not Really... :lol:

That's Just One Of The Few Things I Know...
I Do Love The Movies, Though...

Hmm... Listening To Sonic Say,

1. You're To Slow!
2. Sonic's The Name, Speeds My Game(WTF?)

Yeah... Interesting...

Oh, And If He's Confirmed...

"SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!!!"

That's why I'm ONLY using his break-dance taunt.

Wait...
Breakdancing...?
A game of speed...?

!? Sonic is a drug dealer ?!
And this game is supposed to be rated T! Fox is going to have a fit!

Back