A teaser of the new Resident Evil is in this trailor!

Ill wait till theres in game footage to get exited

Except for the video doing the mansion walkthru and 2 second vid on you tube theres not much to see regarding the game yet. But I love horror titles and have my fingers crossed for the game and here is a little more info for anyone who has not seen it.

Umbrella Chronicles | 06 Jan 2007
With little news coming in on this game yet the same questions being asked, here's a summary of the facts:
The game is to be divided into different chapters where you play as main characters from the series (other characters will be unlockable). The style will be like RE4, though the wii's control system will be integrated. The wiimote will be used to start the over-the-shoulder view.

Chapter 1- The Spencer Mansion [Chris and Jill]
Chapter 2- Raccoon Police Department [Leon and Claire]
Chapter 3- Raccoon City [Jill and Carlos]
Chapter 4- The Village from RE4 [Leon and Ada]

The characters can only carry two weapons at once and each have different melee attacks.

Each chapter contains cutscenes that expand upon the story line, particularly where the status of Umbrella is concerned.

An arcade mode is included, similar to RE4's Mercenaries game

CantGetAWii said:
Im not bashing your post at all, but I found one that is good and a bit longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLtfGZWDBcI&mode=related&search=

Yeah I saw that one, but it really doesn't "show" anything new that we haven't see before. Plus it was kinda boring, but that was just my opinion. If you look carefully at the video I posted it shows new things you can do, for example instead of opening doors with keys, you can blast them open with guns.

Yeah the second one I think it's an made it says "Ten years ago... it begun"
now if that where real they would have paid close attention to the words and would have said "Ten years ago... it began"

Back