A total SHOCKER!!

CyanRussel said:
Why do you hate Zelda.....was it too hard or something?:scared:

well, i keep getting freakin stuck on twilight princess, and in melee, that down-a move pisses me off!! :incazzato:

mushroomedmario said:

Shhhh, dont crap your pants about it!!!

Oh well...didnt bother to use the "Search button that time"

Besides, none of them got it from Gamepro.com

*What do i win..?*

yeah, if they can get 5 threads on you, then you are officially ownd and they get to post some giant rediculous picture of a baby getting kicked by a break-dancer.

TortillaChip520 said:
well, i keep getting freakin stuck on twilight princess, and in melee, that down-a move pisses me off!! :incazzato:
Well use a Guide for TP

And why does the down a on Melee piss you off

is it Falco...cause his down a is pretty strong if your at a high damage!

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, if they can get 5 threads on you, then you are officially ownd and they get to post some giant rediculous picture of a baby getting kicked by a break-dancer.
I saw a video on youtube of that.

CyanRussel said:
Well use a Guide for TP

And why does the down a on Melee piss you off

is it Falco...cause his down a is pretty strong if your at a high damage!

the guide doesn't really help for where i'm at.

and if i do the up-b with roy, Link just drops right down w/ his sword comin out his ass and smashes me!

TortillaChip520 said:
the guide doesn't really help for where i'm at.

and if i do the up-b with roy, Link just drops right down w/ his sword comin out his ass and smashes me!
Where are you at in TP

Melee: Thats supposed to happen, besides....Roy up b move is weak....and things that come from the air...(arial attacks) cannot be stopped from the ground....best to put up your sheild...

Especially if your Roy and you want to use up b against links down a in the air.....NOT GONNA WORK MY FRIEND:ciappa:

CyanRussel said:
Where are you at in TP

Melee: Thats supposed to happen, besides....Roy up b move is weak....and things that come from the air...(arial attacks) cannot be stopped from the ground....best to put up your sheild...

Especially if your Roy and you want to use up b against links down a in the air.....NOT GONNA WORK MY FRIEND:ciappa:

i'm stuck in the water temple...

i can get him while he's coming down, but if i hit him while we're on the ground, i can't do anyhting as he flies downward, sword between his legs.

Back