A total SHOCKER!!

TortillaChip520 said:
i'm stuck in the water temple...
Oh, that temple is HARD....i had help from IGN..FAQS..check there:cool: Im pretty sure theyll help...

OOoo...and isnt there someone on here helping ppl on TP?? If so, go ask that person...cause i certainly forgot how to do it....however, i have finished beating the game, and last night went to play it again just to kick Gannon's butt again!!!:lol:

yeah, i went there, i just haven't gone back to try it again. i play twilight princess on and off. i'll be all into for 3 weeks, then get stuck and quit for like 2 months. rinse, lather, repeat.

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, i went there, i just haven't gone back to try it again. i play twilight princess on and off. i'll be all into for 3 weeks, then get stuck and quit for like 2 months. rinse, lather, repeat.
Yea, i understand...my cousin is a LOZ freak...he helps me out at times too!!

But in all seriousness....you dont really that LOZ sucks period...? or do you?:scared:

TortillaChip520 said:
no, i like it, it's pretty fun most of the time, but i'm more of a metroid man myself.
So am i...

YOu know what? You and me have something in common...you have yet to beat Zelda....i have yet to beat Metroid Prime 2.....i havent played it in 2 years....pretty EPIC huh?:lol:

Metriod is HARD, COMPLEX....i just hate it...*I love the game.....i just hate that its so complicated to find stuff*

TortillaChip520 said:
I could never do that.

I didn't stop playing LoZ until I completed it.

Trust me, the final boss is totally worth it.

CyanRussel said:
So am i...

YOu know what? You and me have something in common...you have yet to beat Zelda....i have yet to beat Metroid Prime 2.....i havent played it in 2 years....pretty EPIC huh?:lol:

Metriod is HARD, COMPLEX....i just hate it...*I love the game.....i just hate that its so complicated to find stuff*

ya, ur right.

what part are you at? prime 2 was the first one i beat.

TortillaChip520 said:
ya, ur right.

what part are you at? prime 2 was the first one i beat.
I have no idea.....its been such a long time:sick: ...i suck in metroid games...hopefully when i get Prime 3...it wont be so hard!!!:scared:

TortillaChip520 said:
lol, they beat themselves!
You mean one of their genres....had stayed up as one of the best games for 9 years...SMG comes to take the spot..."thats not really bad at all, an N64 game staying up that long...(meaning ppl are still playing it)LOZ:Orcarina Of TIme"....id say thats some HUGE success on both ends of Nintendo:wink:

CyanRussel said:
I have no idea.....its been such a long time:sick: ...i suck in metroid games...hopefully when i get Prime 3...it wont be so hard!!!:scared:

yeah, prime three is like in between 1 and 2, it has to be my favorite of the three.

not enough enemies, though.

Back