A use for MACs

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
(other title "I whould wipe my arse with a mac")
THIS IS NOT TO BECOME A WHAT IS BETTER THREAD ITS ALL DONE IN GOOD HUMOR
Ok so its a older MAC (much older)
But its nice to see a bit of recycalin in this time

3-9-08-iwipe.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/10/mac-se-gutted-converted-into-toilet-paper-dispenser/
We've seen antiquated Macs given new life as fish tanks and living room decorations, but the iWipe takes repurposing to an entirely different level. As you can clearly see in the image above, one particular engineering soul figured a spare Macintosh SE case would look a whole lot better in his bathroom than in the trash, so he whipped out a screwdriver, removed some internal brackets and gave the unit a fresh coat of paint. $15 and a few hours later, out popped his new toilet paper dispenser. Check out the read link for a bunch more pics -- oh, and stop second guessing yourself, you're totally building one of these next weekend.
Personaly id rather see a 80s printer used for dispencin bog roll
Think of it you put a "print" button on the wall then some rolls out
*Starts to look on Ebay for one*

what you refer to in both your topic title and post is different from what appears in your post picture.

Mac; short for Macintosh is a brand of computers made by Apple Inc.

MAC; standing for Media Access Control, is a part of the data link layer specified in the seven-layer OSI model and makes it possible for several terminals or network nodes to communicate to each other over a multipoint network.

Gaz said:
what you refer to in both your topic title and post is different from what appears in your post picture.

Mac; short for Macintosh is a brand of computers made by Apple Inc.

MAC; standing for Media Access Control, is a part of the data link layer specified in the seven-layer OSI model and makes it possible for several terminals or network nodes to communicate to each other over a multipoint network.

So you bump the thread for that ?

the thread is hardly a week old.. and I'm just pointing out a mistake in your thread which actually to a person who knows something about computers would not be funny, in which your thread is trying to be.

and with such an old mac in the picture, you pretty much are targeting the smarter person.

My sift key was broke
Damn thing

Yawn
Antoher person with out a sense of humor

One way of improvein it

Put a clock in the screen

Most things can be imporved with a clock it it

Back