A warning to you all...

Thanks again... BWAHAHAHA MUSHROOMEDMARIO/CPT.MCLOUD/TRULEN/LEVESQUEISKING! What stupid names! HAHHAHAH! No, just kidding. Or... am I? No, I AM kidding. But... maybe not... But I am. But...

welcome to wiichat....im wario

im the evil one here....join me for world domination

WHAHAHAHAHA!

hmm i cant make fun of your name even if i wanted to cuz i dont really get it. but hey i invite you to make fun of mine all you want. oh ya and welcome to wiichat

hi there, your title got me too.
i also hate flamers
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CantGetAWii said:
Whoah you had me scared for a minute there..with the whole "A warning to you all" bit :lol:

Also WiiChat doesn't make fun of members for names or any reason.
We are a respectful bunch.

So enjoy the forums, hopefully I see you around. :wink:
CantGetAWii because you don't deserve one! *Random insults in bad grammar*

:lol:

In all seriousness, this is a great forum

It IS a great forum. FRuMMaGe, no offense, but your avatar is kinda creepy. I like Waluigi too, but really... kinda creepy.

I guess your avatar is the one at the "Temporary pupils" stage. I've never heard of Dark Waluigi. Does he exist?

Numuruzero said:
I guess your avatar is the one at the "Temporary pupils" stage. I've never heard of Dark Waluigi. Does he exist?
He didn't before I invented him :lol:

He becomes Dark Waluigi when he eats a Deathshroom (I made that up aswell):

deathshroommx5.png

darkwaluigiur9.jpg

waluigi30fy6.png

That's pretty cool. But I think Deathshrooms exist, in the form of Zombie Mushrooms/Poison Mushrooms. Also, if Waluigi is evil, does that mean that Dark Waluigi is good, or Über evil?

Numuruzero said:
That's pretty cool. But I think Deathshrooms exist, in the form of Zombie Mushrooms/Poison Mushrooms. Also, if Waluigi is evil, does that mean that Dark Waluigi is good, or Über evil?
Waluigi is neither good nor evil. He is 1337!

worlddomvo6.jpg

Back