a way to add voice into brawl

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
with people wanting voice and all knowing it's not coming I have an idea to fix this

#1- xfire- xfire is a PC IM for games that take up the whole computerscreen. it records how long you've played the game and what game it is. as you can tell i use it. it has a voice thing and you can invite more than 1 person to a chat room. if you want to use it go to http://www.xfire.com

#2-teamspeak- this is a thing used for talking to people with voice on games that use the whole screen. and such. i enjoy using it alot and such. if you want to use this download it at http://www.teamspeak.com

edit: if you download both of these it will take up under 10MB, not very big. and not just brawl you can use it in, other games as well

Last edited:
Nookslave said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those sites provide voice chat for the computer?

this is a work-around for die-hards that can work better as a team... something I found interesting... I won't use it, but I was idjut enought to never hear about this... but would if I was a die hard.

It's good to be back. :lol:

Great job but one question, How can you put it on the wii? unless you know your wii is hacked.

Cmon man, i doubt your computer is right next to your couch.

It'd be a good idea, except for people like me (Computer upstairs, Wii in gameroom) there's no way it would work. I saw a rumor somewhere that headsets were coming with Mario Kart Wii with the Wheel. You never know...

Nookslave said:
It'd be a good idea, except for people like me (Computer upstairs, Wii in gameroom) there's no way it would work. I saw a rumor somewhere that headsets were coming with Mario Kart Wii with the Wheel. You never know...

lol i remember that problem, i had my wii in my room and computer down stairs, then the tv downstairs broke and i took the one in my room down, and hooked the wii up to it there.

I already use Team Speak for some PC games I play, so I'll probably use that when I play with my friends online.

balrogs.pa said:
Cmon man, i doubt your computer is right next to your couch.
Some people have Laptops...

they shouldn't offer headsets with mario kart. they should offer watches and you could call your car from miles away to show up at the last second to save you from being lasered by kit's evil twin brother with a yellow light that tosses back and forth.:yesnod:

idjut said:
they shouldn't offer headsets with mario kart. they should offer watches and you could call your car from miles away to show up at the last second to save you from being lasered by kit's evil twin brother with a yellow light that tosses back and forth.:yesnod:

what?

I was at someone's house and he was watching nightrider and he liked it... like he knew everything about nightrider... and this car had an evil twin brother??

idjut said:
I was at someone's house and he was watching nightrider and he liked it... like he knew everything about nightrider... and this car had an evil twin brother??

oooooo now I understand kinda.

ya i can see how it can be a problem for some people but for others it could help a lot hopefully

Brawl will ship with a headset. This is a recorded message.

samXcor3 said:
Brawl will ship with a headset. This is a recorded message.

*Beep*

AB: Hey, uh, Sam. I put the cream on it like you asked, but it's not working! It just burns. A lot... Do I need to call the poison department?

*Beep*

Automatic Voice: Mon-day. Jan-You-Air-Eee. Twenty-Fuh-erst. One. Oh. Three. Pee-Em.

There will be NO voice chat. And I said it in 59% Person, baby!

For MOHH2, I bring my TV to my computer...

wow, i haven't watch homestar in a long time

Back