A wii bit of advice

metalheadandy

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Hi there, im hoping my wii will be coming in the post very soon (from germany) and just have a few questions.

Firstly, have nintendo announced what sorts of rechargeable batteries are suitable for the remote?

Also, other than zelda what game would you reccomend

and, does the sensor bar pick up body movements, as ive just seen the video from the wii conference, and the japanese guy seems to be moving about a fair bit, i thought the characters stayed still.....

thanks, Andy

metalheadandy said:
Hi there, im hoping my wii will be coming in the post very soon (from germany) and just have a few questions.

Firstly, have nintendo announced what sorts of rechargeable batteries are suitable for the remote?

Also, other than zelda what game would you reccomend

and, does the sensor bar pick up body movements, as ive just seen the video from the wii conference, and the japanese guy seems to be moving about a fair bit, i thought the characters stayed still.....

thanks, Andy

Any AA rechargeable batteries will work.

I recommend Red Steel and Elebits, those being the only other games I've played other than Zelda.

And the sensor bar only pics up CONTROLLER movements. Not body movements.

metalheadandy said:
mmm, what do people think.... call of duty 3 or red steel?

Sorry to reply so much in your thread...but I'd go with Red Steel, it's got multiplayer and I think it's probably longer from what I've read.

Back