A Wii for One?

Its mainly just me that plays the wii most of the time, Every now and then my brother or a friend plays multiplayer with me. They are still great fun to play by yourself.

da wii games that are out right now are mostly 1p games.. so if u want a new gaming experience try out the wii nd plus ders online on some games so u dont have to call ur friends over.. but if graphics is wat ur looking for try 360 since da price just got lower to almost da same price as the wii i believe.. nd that has some cool stuff der too u can buy old school games nd play it online with friends but u have to pay to go online on the 360 hope dat helps :D

The best Wii games currently out are all for 1 player so i dont think it is silly at all.

After they have had fun with SMG, MP3, RE4, Zelda TP etc they could play some games online too like MSC or MOH, or maybe get some friends that actually visit (Wii Sports is a great social game).

Eagles said:
Single player games such as Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Zack and Wiki ect. Plus the various online efforts such as Batallion Wars, Medal of Honour: Heroes 2, Mario Strikers and Guitar Hero. That sounds good enough for a purchase.

well put.
and those are just the games that you can play when you are alone,
wait untill ssbb, and it will be a party every time you play!

wii is best for both multiplayer/online and single player. i mostly play single player or online, but i play alot of traditional multiplayer when mates come round.

def-1 said:
Well put. Just to add a little something--- don't forget that Nintendo is slowly catching on to the whole 'online gameplay' thing. You can hop online with a title like Guitar Hero 3 and play online with others for hours!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. Say you have no friends but you got online. You can play across the world someone new online live and alive!

Back