a wii newbe- Hi im jaysin!

SuperSmasher025 said:
Everyone is very nice here.

SHUT THE **** UP! YOU HAVE NO ****ING IDEA!
:lol: sry

Im nice if your at wiichat.com for loving the Wii...and not coming to get flamed by dudes.....
but I doubt we'll have that problem welcome to wiichat.com...........
Jayson.png

TADA! Your name in Japanese

Joe said:
SHUT THE **** UP! YOU HAVE NO ****ING IDEA!
:lol: sry

Im nice if your at wiichat.com for loving the Wii...and not coming to get flamed by dudes.....
but I doubt we'll have that problem welcome to wiichat.com...........
Jayson.png

TADA! Your name in Japanese

Oh course I love the Wii. I love basically anything Nintendo! And I'm a nice girl, so I won't flame others. Funny how a girl like me has a hobby in video gaming. Life, huh?

SuperSmasher025 said:
Oh course I love the Wii. I love basically anything Nintendo! And I'm a nice girl, so I won't flame others. Funny how a girl like me has a hobby in video gaming. Life, huh?

...I meant Jaysin...but alright....good to hear
To bad there isnt enough girls that play games (It seems just males favor it).....life, huh?

:yikes: 111 posts!

Last edited:
Joe said:
...I meant Jaysin...but alright....good to hear
To bad there isnt enough girls that play games (It seems just males favor it).....life, huh?

:yikes: 111 posts!

Oops .... My bad.....

Anyway, I think you're right. Girls are mainly into fashion and all that junk. They don't go for violence I guess ...... then why do they watch those movies? .......
oh, I'm talking to myself. Well, whatever.
It's weird how my mind stays fixated on video games so much. That's probably why I don't socialize much. Because all my friends talk about boring stuff :sleep: ........

SuperSmasher025 said:
Girls are mainly into fashion and all that junk. They don't go for violence I guess ..

Well even if there isnt any violence, girls (even guys) choose to ignore the gaming industry...just because they want to follow the trend!
(I know...not in all cases)
Most kids at my school dont play videos games at all...(which reminds me I got to get the hell out of my town!) which its hard to relate to most of them because Im not really into music, movies, or who went out with who!
However,thats the negative thing about games...but I just wish more people wouldnt worry about what others think and just accept who they are and what they like...then we might have more gamers

Last edited:
Back