A 'Wii' Waste Of Money

lilsam

Wii Want PES!
Oct 26, 2006
Blackburn, UK
Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
Got The Console, Update Kept Going Dodgy (my fault), before i go it working and played merrily on wii sports. i go to quit my game. oh....the controller is dead!!!! After replacement with new batteries, it is still dead, even attempted synchronization doesnt work. Now, i cant play on my new wii bcause ive nothing to play it with. Thanks nintendo.....quality produce? :ee5k:

i hate to be a dick, but come on, read the manual please. the manual will lead you through all of these things step by step. nintendo went out of their way to produce a series of great manuals for the console and place them in your wii box. they arent just decoration.

From page 29 of the User's Manual:

"In order to successfully use the Wiimote, the user must be more intelligent than the Wiimote

I Did, it was simple human error
sorry to annoy everyone
i did look in the manual, but obviously what i did was my fault
its working, wiiiii wish u a merry christma
s

same to you too, i got mad because i grew addicted in a day and suffered witdrawal symptoms! Mario Strikers charged is getting me pumped for its release!!! wiiiiii

NjD00 said:
From page 29 of the User's Manual:

"In order to successfully use the Wiimote, the user must be more intelligent than the Wiimote
FYI: I'm stealing that quote and putting it in my sig hahaha. Credit will be given :)

Last edited:
I have to say after reading the manual there are many incorrect statments in it compared to the Wii in its current firmware state.

The manual is not clear in the way the blue tray light operates and gives an incorrect statment. It says the light will come on when inserting a Wii dvd. This is not true, it only comes on when powering on the unit or recieving a message while in standby (which I think is not mentioned in the manual btw).

The manual clearly states that in the address book function you can rearrange contacts by putting the pointer over them and pressing a+b and dragging. This does not work for me at least. Pressing both simply takes you into the contact ready for edit or erase. I have still found no way to re arrange contacts in the address book.

While I have to say the manual is written mostly in an understandable way it appears to me that Nintendo rushed the firmware a little and have not yet got all the things in to bring it up to the state of the manual.

Raz

Last edited:
the position of batteries i think, first set must have died (overuse) and other ones badly positioned. Trust a girl (my sister) to fix it:)

If the wii batterys are dying the wii tells you. when you pause a game or goto the wii menu get to look all all the controls and the 4 lights in each box representing the remote is the battery life and when that turns red you need to replace them so just buy rechargables

Back