A Wireless Nunchuk has Arrived!

Looks decent.
I don't have a problem with the Nunchuck we have now though.
Won't be investing in this anytime soon, but thanks for sharing.

I think its nice. I wish they have batteries with it that works 1 month on ON mode.

they should rename it the "Chuck" since that's what i'd do to it if it wasn't attached, plus it isn't really a nunchuck without the wire so the name loses it's meaning. :p

Kyle

I want. Looks decent, and I would prefer to have it disconnected from the Wii remote, so the cord doesn't get in the way.

blueovalboy7 said:
I want. Looks decent, and I would prefer to have it disconnected from the Wii remote, so the cord doesn't get in the way.

i agree with you... to a point.
Games like SMG or Metroid the cord doesn't bother me, Rayman is ridiculous though during some of the mini games. That's the only time i'd want the Chuck. I'm not about to buy 4 of them though and sell my nunchucks online for like $5 each, not worth it. Plus definitely a wise choice to get a battery charger for the Chucks if you don't already have one for the Wiimote.

Kyle

smyth said:
i agree with you... to a point.
Games like SMG or Metroid the cord doesn't bother me, Rayman is ridiculous though during some of the mini games. That's the only time i'd want the Chuck. I'm not about to buy 4 of them though and sell my nunchucks online for like $5 each, not worth it. Plus definitely a wise choice to get a battery charger for the Chucks if you don't already have one for the Wiimote.

Kyle
Yea I should have been more specific, I was thinking in regards to high activity games, where you're moving both components and the cord starts flying around and becoming a nuisance.

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
Yea I should have been more specific, I was thinking in regards to high activity games, where you're moving both components and the cord starts flying around and becomings a nuisance.

completely agree. i guess i dont' mind much though as Rayman is the only game i own like that and after beating it i actually haven't played it since, it's only really fun with other people there. I'm sure there are other games that the cord gets annoying though, i just haven't bought one yet i guess.

Kyle

I keep adding letters or forgetting letters when I keep posting, it is quite annoying.

I find the cord to be irritating while playing The Bigs, but that may just be me.

Im not gonna get it purely cause i dont mind it being attached

laderer5 said:
Imagine using all their wireless stuff..
-Sensor bar ( 4 AAA Batteries)
-Wii Mote (2 AA batteries)
-Nunchuck - (2 AA batteries)
-Classic Controller (2 AA batteries)

Wow ou will need alot of batteries:yikes:

Classic Controller doesnt require 2 batteries... or is there a fancy wireless version i dont know about?

blueovalboy7 said:
I keep adding letters or forgetting letters when I keep posting, it is quite annoying.

I find the cord to be irritating while playing The Bigs, but that may just be me.

i haven't played it, i'm waiting for more of a simulation style basebally game to come out.

kyle

Back