a zelda mmo???

foolsarmy

St.Fool
Mar 21, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
4281-4393-7052-9606
i heard rumors going around that a zelda game will b coming out 4 the pc thats an mmo...which seems kinds odd rlly if u think about it...:lol:

No, those kinds of rumors, stay rumors. Zelda is strictly Nintendo so they wouldn't put it on the PC (which is made by Microsoft). Do you have a link to the page where you heard this rumor?

FR. said:
No, those kinds of rumors, stay rumors. Zelda is strictly Nintendo so they wouldn't put it on the PC (which is made by Microsoft). Do you have a link to the page where you heard this rumor?

It would be possible to have an MMORPG on the wii exclusively.

the 360 has an MMORPG or two.

vagrant said:
It would be possible to have an MMORPG on the wii exclusively.

the 360 has an MMORPG or two.

Of course, I never said it couldn't. I said Nintendo wouldn't put a Zelda MMO on a PC. A Wii Zelda MMO is also a 5% chance. (Bad)

FR. said:
Of course, I never said it couldn't. I said Nintendo wouldn't put a Zelda MMO on a PC. A Wii Zelda MMO is also a 5% chance. (Bad)

Oh my bad I missed the PC part of the OP because of the bad grammar. I kind of just skimmed it.

Agreed it would never be put on PC. Nor is it likely that Nintendo would ever make it an MMORPG period.

It's already an Action Adventure RPG. How would you turn a game like that into an MMORPG? It would be like any of the other medevil style mmorpgs.

Perm-ban? Or is this just a joke topic?

Wii-Mmo = highly unlikely
Zelda-Mmo = almost no chance at all

But a Zelda Mmo on the PC... that's crap you'd even post it.

FR. said:

You have a Microsoft computer?

thats the most unlikely thing to happen... Very very unlikely, and plus, it wouldnt be fore PC unless Nintendo started making computers which obviously wont happen.

it just wouldnt work, theres only 1 player people will want to be , Link, maybe zelda or ganon but thats it, a MMO with millions of the same character wouldnt work

Which MMO is strictly 360? I know Final Fantasy XI is 360/PC. Is Phantasy Star 360 only, or PC also?

Rosbaughcr said:
Which MMO is strictly 360? I know Final Fantasy XI is 360/PC. Is Phantasy Star 360 only, or PC also?

I didn't say anything about strictly 360.

But Marvel announced there is a 360 eclusive MMORPG by them coming.

well i must say a zelda mmo prolly wouldent work like the guys say but mabe a nice co. op mode i think that would be sweet but i have to disagree i think there are enough characters in the zelda universe that would work.i mean i wouldent care if i was link or not as long as the game was bad ass

Back