aa I got a busted Wii

bubba-ga-nush

Im on more than you think
Oct 22, 2006
Coolsville with scooby-doo
Wii Online Code
3369-4758-4482-0967
I've been explaining to my mom how much I wanted a Wii and never stopped bugging her about. Yesterday Wal-Mart got some in so my brother who works there and phoned my mom and she rushed over there a got one for me. :) She never ever ever buys me anything. So when she got back home she woke me up. It was noon. And she gave it to me. I was so excited. When I opened it was my first time actually seeing a wii not throug a t.v. And my first time holding the Wii mote. Well anyways when I went to turn it on the LED turned blue and my light turned green. But then my Console would just shut down. So I did everything the wii people told me to do. And It never worked. So know i'm holding a Wii Mote in my hand wanting to play while another Wii is on it's way.

I got a question though. I did the quick ship thing where they ship me a new one and when I get the new Wii i ship my old one back. And they of course needed a credit card. Now when i go to ship it back. If I dont give back the wii-mote and the nunchuk do you think they would charge me the whole price of the wii or just the wii-mote and nunchuk? Or will the shipment just not come with a wii-mote and nunchuk?

i think you will find they would take out the nunchuck and wiimote from the new one if you didnt send back the old one.

lmfao...i have never heard of somone so desperate to play that they keep the old controller....thats like sending back a plasma television and keeping the remote...

They will probably charge you for it, if they got a credit card #, but you will need more then one remote anyways when your friends find out you got a Wii!

scubasteve said:
lmfao...i have never heard of somone so desperate to play that they keep the old controller....thats like sending back a plasma television and keeping the remote...

Why are you so gay?? Your bashing and flaming all over the place.

Besides, if I was getting a new wii/plasma television, I would keep the motes/nunchucks and remote controls respectively. For the former, because of the lack of them in stores, and the latter because it's always good to have an extra OEM remote laying around.

I wager they won't have the remote and nunchuck shipped with it because they save on shipping cost by not having them included. I know if it were a PC or a laptop from Apple or Dell they would ship only the required components and not a mouse, keyboard or powerpack.

I think Phelyx was the only one that understood the story. I haven't shipped it yet. I ship it to them once my new one comes in. The new one will come with a prepaid box thingy so i can ship my old one back for free.

I understood it, I just had to get that out...

I don't think they would waste time pulling out the mote/chuck just for you. Just keep them. Even if they charge it to your card later, you still have some extra motes which are extremely hard to come by.

Back