AARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! stupid ms points :(

sam13_90

Mystic Master Sam
Mar 10, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
1952-6600-8624-7120
i was in Ohio for the easter break and decided to get some ms points for when the new halo 3 map pack comes out. i bought 1600 points, which i was very happy about, but after i got home, the points dont work (I LIVE IN CANADA CRAP!!!!!) the code is valid and would work on an american account.

my question is ... IF I CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR AMERICA AND DOWNLOAD THE POINTS, WILL I BE ABLE TO PLAY THE NEW MAPS ON MY GOLD ACCOUNT????

i know i can play the arcade games on any of the profiles, but can i play the map pack on any account?

Since the maps are downloaded into your hard drive I think it's safe to say it will. But! Im not entirely sure about it, but it seems like it would work.

probably not since you cant do the same with arcade games.

i live in ohio so if you wanna just like send those my points my way ill make good use of them!

Last edited:
is it just me? or are the prepaid points cards nonexistent?!?! hahaha. i swear ive looked up and down for those cards and i find nothing wherever i go. i really dont want to use a credit card but i guess im running out of options haha

prepaid cards do exist. lol.

you know what dude, seriously, you should just send the point code my way since you cant make much use of em.

downloads are tied to gamertags. so it wont work.

actually i think that when u download it ti downloads to YOUR hardrive so any acount will work as long as ur acount is on that hardrive...but dont listent to me im only 13 and 6 quater 3 nickels and 1 pennie.

but to be safe u should send them to me! ive had xbox live since i was 9 and was never able to purchase anything!...the halo 2 maps i had to wait for them to become free..the halo 3 i still havnt got and cod4 ones are bout to come out and i want them! so if ru afraid to try it send it to me! beise sovieto has won them in tournoments =p

Back