Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And imagine that was taken away from you?

So you're saying that if a women was forced into having unprotected sex and she became pregnant, she should be responsible for carrying the baby to term and have no say in it. Even if the pregnancy could be harmful to her? Say for instance the person raped was your sister, your friend and or even your gf/wife. Would you be able to tell her that she should have the child?

They aren't babies.. They don't have feelings...
It's scientifically proven.

OK just to make it clear this is what you are aborting(one month embryo):
1-2-3-1-5-0-0-0-0-0-0.jpg

NOT:
images

hmm i like that no one was dumb enough to bring religion into this.

first i agree with that abortions should remain the a choice to all women because ultimately its there body and therefore their choice.
but i also agree that there should be a limit. no one should have an abortion beyond 4 months. i read all the posts and someone said that when the baby has a heartbeat its alive, well thats about half right. it needs both a heart beat and brainwave to be considered alive. i don't like that people are dumb enough to get into that situation to begin with but no matter what some is always going to be in that position, whether its their own fault, rape, family rape, breaking of a condom, failure of birth control or any other unplanned thing, so because of that it should remain a choice.

there should be a stricter way to abort but there should be no consent of a parent if the child doesn't want it.
also some times it is just better to prevent the potential life. its not always easy in life as i'm sure many of you know, and for some it is particularly hard. sometimes it can be worse for the child to live. poverty, illnesses, abuse, rape, there are tons of things that can just prove to be more harm, and i personally do not wish for anyone to experience more pain than happiness in their lives. not even those i hate.
i would probably never have an abortion if it was up to me, but i would fight for any girl who did not want one, especially the ones who don't want to make the sacrifices that most moms do.
not to mention that some are scared and aren't ready.
people say you can adopt or give to foster parents but the system is too unstable and corrupt. i wouldn't want to know i failed as a parent that i couldn't provide for my child.
which brings me to another thing. prepping and giving birth can be costly and some just can't afford it.

ultimately its the females choice, no one else's and seeing how it effects no one else but the father it should remain theye're decision not a law.

Everybody takes things so literally D:

If you have sex, you should accept the possible consequences to your action

And I know the world is overpopulated but adoption is still out there. And abortion is more of a problem than over population.

lol Chewy I know. ^^

Everybody takes things so literally D:

If you have sex, you should accept the possible consequences to your action

And I know the world is overpopulated but adoption is still out there. And abortion is more of a problem than over population.

lol Chewy I know. ^^

Syntax said:
So you're saying that if a woman, or child, was forced into having unprotected sex and she became pregnant, she should be responsible for carrying the baby to term and have no say in it? Would you still hold the same opinion/belief if the pregnancy could be harmful to her? Say for instance the person raped was your sister, your friend and or even your gf/wife. Would you be able to tell her that she should have the child?

Answer please ..

Last edited:
hmm actually from what i have read over population is more of a problem.
the world has little left that is still belonging to the world. most we humans took and destroyed.
there is a good point that agent smith makes in the matrix

he said humans are like viruses they move from area to area and destroy every thing along the way, sucking all of the resources and manipulating them for the worse.
thats we are doing.
even obama started globally funding abortions because too many countries are too overcrowded, because the girls in africa can't afford or maintain a healthy life. its not just in the us its everywhere.
in china you have to kill your first born baby. this world is on its way to overcrowding.
this world is already beginning to be "overpopulated"

hmm actually from what i have read over population is more of a problem.
the world has little left that is still belonging to the world. most we humans took and destroyed.
there is a good point that agent smith makes in the matrix

he said humans are like viruses they move from area to area and destroy every thing along the way, sucking all of the resources and manipulating them for the worse.
thats we are doing.
even obama started globally funding abortions because too many countries are too overcrowded, because the girls in africa can't afford or maintain a healthy life. its not just in the us its everywhere.
in china you have to kill your first born baby. this world is on its way to overcrowding.
this world is already beginning to be "overpopulated"
That's not how the One Child Policy works. The way it works is that the Chinese government doesn't give any support money to parents after the first child (or twins/triplets, if that was the first birth).

But yeah, I agree, overpopulation is a very serious problem which most people don't realise. There's more humans on Earth than the planet has the resources to support, and it's only going to get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back