About Decal Skins

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
As most people already know, DecalGirl has some Wii system, Wiimote, and Nunchuck skins available. (www.decalgirl.com) I just want to know from anyone who has ever made a Wii (or other system) skin purchase from this site if it looks cheap. Does it peel off? Is it really translucent, meaning it's a bit see-through? I like some of the stuff they have. Mainly the 100 Dollar Bills, Camo, and NES designs.. ;)

i have the ps2 skin about 3 yrs ago and like 5 months ago i peel off everything.
my friend had a different skin and i guess he put it kinda wrong or something and it peel off.. the controller last more then everything... skin on his system last 8 months +-
i think it depends how u put the skin on is how long it will last. i hope this gives u an idea.
Good Luck.

Did u peel it off because you got tired of it or because it was starting to show it's age (i.e. wearing away, starting peeling off itself). Also, the site says the skins are able to be peeled off without leaving any sticky residue behind. Is this true and, one you take it off, you can't put it back on, right?

is decalgirl paying people to advertise here?

This is officially the 11th thread.

I have a skin from there, blue fusion, it is applied and everyone. They are vinyl. So no they don't leave residue.

vagrant said:
is decalgirl paying people to advertise here?

This is officially the 11th thread.

I have a skin from there, blue fusion, it is applied and everyone. They are vinyl. So no they don't leave residue.
Lol I'm not promoting the site, just wondering how their skins are. I was considering getting one. And I know there are threads about it, but none about their quality (I'm pretty sure).

same quality as any vinyl skin I have ever had for anything. Or vinyl anything.

They are good, and they look very good if you apply it right(with a credit card or something to press along)

I really like the Retro. But I'll probably just keep it white.
Actually, I want to see what the black skin looks like on a Wii. If it looks close to the black wii I might consider getting it.

I guess I'll get one. Which ones are your favorites? I think I'm going to by the Desert Camo or Benjamins design. <3

well, i took it off because i got tired of the skin.
and it can last a lot of time and mine was older.
i put a skin into my psp (PuertoRican flag) like a year ago and it still there like new. and i use my psp a lot + my boy use it too.

comon' i see so much talk about this... let see some REAL pics. it's starting to look interesting ><

Can anyone take a picture of their Wii with a decal on it.. I looked through all of the decalgirl threads, and no one has showed a picture yet.

Back