About Madden 07...

Talcine

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2007
My friend has this, and after playing it I've decided to buy it. However, one of my favorite things about Madden is updating my roster towards the end of the year. I know nothing about Madden on the Wii, so can someone tell me if I have the option of downloading a new roster?

I have it and I don't think you can. I really haven't looked into though. I would say go ahead and get it though. Since the internet service is still getting going, it's possible that there will be downloadable rosters.

nope you cant. its kinda lame, but you can always edit your own rosters. it really doesnt take that much time. maybe an hour or ten.

doug52 said:
nope you cant. its kinda lame, but you can always edit your own rosters. it really doesnt take that much time. maybe an hour or ten.
well, not yet anyways, and no wii games are playable online yet. so ull either have to wait for a possible update or wait for madden08 for wifi gaming online.

climbatiz said:
well, not yet anyways, and no wii games are playable online yet. so ull either have to wait for a possible update or wait for madden08 for wifi gaming online.
sadly i have a hard time believing there are going to be any updates that allow for online play with any games that were released without it
at the least it wont be a free update
if i wasnt bored and madden 07 wasn't SO good on the wii, i would've waited till madden 08

Back